Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day
The #2 seed Vikings visit the #1 seed Eagles.

6:40PM Eastern on FOX.

All game comments go here.
Reply/Quote
Sure glad we got Ross instead of that bum Elflein.
Reply/Quote
That TD to Jeffery was some serious arm strength. That’s 60 yds in the air mostly just arm.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
209 yards to Nick Foles wtf Zimmer.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Damn, Foles is the man. Great drive to end the half. Expected Minny to come out and dominate from the get-go, but not so much.

Fly, Eagles, Flyyyyyyy,
On the road to vic-tor-yyyyyyy!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 10:08 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Damn, Foles is the man.  Great drive to end the half.  Expected Minny to come out and dominate from the get-go, but not so much.  

Fly, Eagles, Flyyyyyyy,
On the road to vic-tor-yyyyyyy!

Invincible was on the other day. I watched it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 10:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Invincible was on the other day. I watched it.

I liked the play where he scored the TD at the end. Took about ten minutes in the movie, and then they show the real play which took about 3 seconds
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Carson Wentz is dying inside.

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 10:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Invincible was on the other day. I watched it.

Decent flick.  The only drawback is Greg Kinnear.  Because every time they show his face on the screen it's like "Oh, there's Greg Kinnear." Just can't buy that guy in anything for some reason.  Well, Auto Focus.  I'll give him that one.
Reply/Quote
vikings getting their teeth kicked in.
Reply/Quote
Were the Vikings paid off by the league to lose since there's no way the NFL will let a team play a Super Bowl in its home stadium? It kind of looks like it.
Reply/Quote
On the bright side, Zim will have a lot of tape to use for coaching up his guys.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 10:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I liked the play where he scored the TD at the end. Took about ten minutes in the movie, and then they show the real play which took about 3 seconds

Good ole hollywood. The problem is...you're not allowed to advance a muffed punt. Now or then. Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Bruh. Vikings are getting spanked.

Did not see this coming.
Reply/Quote
I never would have imagined the Eagles would embarrass the Vikings like this. Foles with over 300 yards and 3 TDs against the Vikings. Odd. I feel like I'm living on a different planet.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Vikings getting raped. Well, in any case, I hope Pats will get their 6th so Steelers won't have that to themselves anymore.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
this is just sad. case keenum will never be a starter in this league again. ever. ever ever.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 11:18 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Vikings getting raped. Well, in any case, I hope Pats will get their 6th so Steelers won't have that to themselves anymore.

Every steeler fan I know (yes, all 9 of them) says "the game has gone soft" and "the refs favor the Pats" so they "are winning the easy way". 

I shit you not  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

They'll all spin reality around so they can make themselves feel better.   

#SteelerFanhoodIsAMentalIllness
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 11:25 PM)WildCat Wrote: this is just sad. case keenum will never be a starter in this league again. ever. ever ever.

He has been Jake Plummer'd, no doubt
Reply/Quote
Why are the Eagles still playing their starters? Seems like an unnecessary risk.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote