Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day
Soooo can we start the Dalton/McCarron trade with the Vikes talk yet.
Reply/Quote
Poor Zim. You can take the boy out of the Bengals, but....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 11:27 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Every steeler fan I know (yes, all 9 of them) says "the game has gone soft" and "the refs favor the Pats" so they "are winning the easy way". 

I shit you not  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

They'll all spin reality around so they can make themselves feel better.   

#SteelerFanhoodIsAMentalIllness

The game has gone soft but Burfict hits too hard and should be banned. Sounds about right coming from a Steeler fan.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 11:25 PM)WildCat Wrote: this is just sad. case keenum will never be a starter in this league again. ever. ever ever.

He'll get another shot some place like Sanchez and Tebow.  If he makes something out of it that is yet to be determined. I can see a few teams picking him up like the Cardinals and Jets to be a bridge QB while they train their drafted replacement. Heck the Vikings may just want to hang on to him. What do they have right now? A QB that has taken a few snaps in garbage time this year after over a year long injury (Bridgewater), and glass bones Sam. And they dressed Bradford as backup for the playoff game over Bridgewater. Interesting things are going on there.

tl;dr We may not have seen the end of Keenum as starter and it may very well be for the Vikings next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 11:27 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Every steeler fan I know (yes, all 9 of them) says "the game has gone soft" and "the refs favor the Pats" so they "are winning the easy way". 

I shit you not  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

They'll all spin reality around so they can make themselves feel better.   

#SteelerFanhoodIsAMentalIllness

Of course they would say the game has gone soft because they aren't getting the calls/non-calls they used to get. Now that a fair game is called, they complain the refs aren't doing their job.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Stomped
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote