Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFC Divisinal Round: Seahawks @ Falcons Game Day
The #2 seed Falcons host the #3 seed Seahawks. All game thoughts go here.

4:35PM Eastern on FOX.
Reply/Quote
Playoff experience helps Seattle win this one. Seattle 27 Atlanta 24
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
The crowd is amped but Seattle's just workman-like marching down the field.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
QCS, I honor your commitment to make these threads, even though no one else (outside of guy and me) seems to give a damn.
Reply/Quote
I like what the Falcons do tonigt.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Atlanta having their way today. Looks like they will win it at this point.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
The other team I like to see lose besides the Steelers are the SeaHawks. I can't stand Pete Caroll.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
It's over now.
Reply/Quote
These Falcons has heart.

Reply/Quote
Not so fancy without your freak acoustics, eh Seachickens?
Reply/Quote
Very deserved win by the Falcons.

Congrats.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2017, 08:23 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: The other team I like to see lose besides the Steelers are the SeaHawks. I can't stand Pete Caroll.

Agree on this one.

(01-14-2017, 08:52 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Not so fancy without your freak acoustics, eh Seachickens?

Road playoff games are hard.  harder when you have such a home-field advantage like they do in Seattle.

I've been avoiding watching any games except the Steelers, but we were out to dinner and the game was on.  Atlanta looked good.  Balanced on offense.  Hungry.

That drive of 99-1/2 yards right before the half was impressive no matter what the outcome would have ended up being.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2017, 09:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: Agree on this one.

Road playoff games are hard.  harder when you have such a home-field advantage like they do in Seattle.

I've been avoiding watching any games except the Steelers, but we were out to dinner and the game was on.  Atlanta looked good.  Balanced on offense.  Hungry.

That drive of 99-1/2 yards right before the half was impressive no matter what the outcome would have ended up being.

Yeah, Atlanta O was clicking and looked scary good at times.  Their D can be 'meh' but they looked pretty impressive, too.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2017, 07:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: QCS, I honor your commitment to make these threads, even though no one else (outside of guy and me) seems to give(s) a damn.

100%, complete and total truth. 

He's just mad that BH makes the ****official bengals game day threads**** now. So he does these...

Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2017, 10:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 100%, complete and total truth. 

He's just mad that BH makes the ****official bengals game day threads**** now. So he does these...

Mellow

Lol, ok.  I like having them anyway, it's not the same as a Bengal game day thread of course, but that's mostly due to there being less hysterics.    
Reply/Quote