Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFC Divisional Round: Packers @ Cardinals Game Day
(01-17-2016, 01:38 AM)Trademark Wrote: You can't tell me the NFL isn't fixed

Reply/Quote
Carson Palmer has blossomed in the desert. He was never that nimble and consistent under our coaching staff. Just an observation. Yes, he was very good for us in 2005 but he seems to be at the top of his game under Arians....damnit!
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 01:42 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Carson Palmer has blossomed in the desert. He was never that nimble and consistent under our coaching staff. Just an observation. Yes, he was very good for us in 2005 but he seems to be at the top of his game under Arians....damnit!

? He made countless errors tonight. Careless throws. Got a TD on a tip when he threw a bad pass.

He tried his best to lose the game. Fitzgerald just took over.
Reply/Quote
fitz overcame the palmer ineptness.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I think the Packers might feel worse than Bengals fans. They had a crazy amount of opportunities to end it.
Reply/Quote
The Palmer haters are even madder than Packers fans lol
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bengals fan favorites Palmer and Gresh won a playoff game before the Bengals doh?

Turrible week to be a Bengals fan.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 01:47 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: The Palmer haters are even madder than Packers fans lol

i doubt that. imma palmer hater and i bet there are packer fans that felt like they got jobbed by the refs. i don't feel like i did last saturday.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 01:38 AM)Trademark Wrote: You can't tell me the NFL isn't fixed

The NFL isn't fixed.

They could have easily have just said the Hail Mary was not a catch. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 01:44 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: ?  He made countless errors tonight.  Careless throws.    Got a TD on a tip when he threw a bad pass.    

He tried his best to lose the game.  Fitzgerald just took over.
Go back and watch the 70 yard pass to Fitz in OT. He showed very nimble feet on that play. Without him spinning out of a possible sack and having the field awareness to spot Fitz that play doesn't happen. My post was simply states that he has played very well under Arians guidance when not injured. I wasn't specifically speaking of just this game. He did have some poor reads and throws but the first TD to Floyd was a dime and so was the across body throw to Fitz in OT.

Fitz did beast up and I don't like the way CP handled himself when he left Cincy no more than any of the rest of us. However, the draft picks from Oakland were nice.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 02:15 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Go back and watch the 70 yard pass to Fitz in OT. He showed very nimble feet on that play. Without him spinning out of a possible sack and having the field awareness to spot Fitz that play doesn't happen. My post was simply states that he has played very well under Arians guidance when not injured. I wasn't specifically speaking of just this game. He did have some poor reads and throws but the first TD to Floyd was a dime and so was the across body throw to Fitz in OT.

Fitz did beast up and I don't like the way CP handled himself when he left Cincy no more than any of the rest of us. However, the draft picks from Oakland were nice.

You mean the OT throw he didn't set his feet for and was fortunate Fitz was wide open?

He didn't set his feet on the earlier interception that cost them points.

He played with very lazy fundamentals. If Fitz doesn't run for 70 yards on a broken coverage they lose.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 01:51 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Bengals fan favorites Palmer and Gresh won a playoff game before the Bengals doh?

Turrible week to be a Bengals fan.

Did Gresh even see the field? I remember seeing him as Palmer's catching dummy on the sideline, but that was it lol
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 02:32 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You mean the OT throw he didn't set his feet for and was fortunate Fitz was wide open?  

He played with very lazy fundamentals.   If Fitz doesn't run for 70 yards on a broken coverage they lose.

You know this for a fact...lol

You are normally are pretty decent poster. You are looking like a real emotional basket case tonight. Giver it a rest. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 02:32 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You mean the OT throw he didn't set his feet for and was fortunate Fitz was wide open?  

He played with very lazy fundamentals.   If Fitz doesn't run for 70 yards on a broken coverage they lose.
It will be interesting to see if you have a meltdown or stroke if CP makes it to the Senior Prom. The good QB's make  off balance throws all of the time in this league. You can hate all you want but he found Fitz wide open while under serious pressure, threw across his body, and dropped a dime for 70 plus.
You didn't see him one hop it like Rodgers did on 4th down.
Good lord, you have me defending C.Palmer....ffs. I just threw up a little in my mouth while typing that.
Reply/Quote
How did the coin not flip?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote