4:35PM Eastern on NBC. Game comments go here
Reply/Quote
Go Zimmer
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Rooting for Zimmer again today.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Screen pass guy jumped to fake like he caught it. Something the bungles would never do.
Reply/Quote
14-10 at halftime; Minnesota is keeping this closer than I thought possible. If the Vikings’ defense can keep San Francisco out of the end zone until their offense finds a way to score this might get interesting. Win or lose, Mike Zimmer deserves great credit for getting his team into the playoffs. He was a great defensive coordinator for us and he turned out to be an outstanding head coach as well. I’ve been a fan of his ever since going to training camp and watching him rip the Bengals’ defense a new one until they got things right.
Reply/Quote
This game is about to be over.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2020, 08:22 PM)cinci4life Wrote: This game is about to be over.

Oh yes. The 49ers’ offensive line is sick. They are blowing Minnesota off the line hard.
Reply/Quote
Boring game.

Reply/Quote
Man the bye week really makes a difference. Weird watching a Zimmer defense getting run on so much.
Reply/Quote
Jim G surrounded by a great team. Put him on Bengals and 2-14, any dispute?
Reply/Quote
That pretty much did it.
Reply/Quote
Not really surprised with this one. The 49ers could go to the big show.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2020, 09:08 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Not really surprised with this one.  The 49ers could go to the big show.

I was rooting for the Vikings but knew they had little chance.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2020, 08:53 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Jim G surrounded by a great team. Put him on Bengals and 2-14, any dispute?

No dispute from me. I think Kirk Cousins would have gone 0-16 with the 2019 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2020, 09:14 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: No dispute from me.  I think Kirk Cousins would have gone 0-16 with the 2019 Bengals.

Have to agree. Couple of average QBs on these teams.

Can you imagine needing to win just two (both at home) playoff games to make the Superbowl? What an easy path for SF, they earned it.

Oh if only Andy was healthy that one year.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2020, 09:17 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Have to agree. Couple of average QBs on these teams.

Can you imagine needing to win just two (both at home) playoff games to make the Superbowl? What an easy path for SF, they earned it.

Oh if only Andy was healthy that one year.

2015? Oh my, yes. That was a great season and let’s give credit to AJ McCarron who might be the most underrated Bengals’ backup maybe ever. Like you, I believe the Bengals would have beat the Steelers if Andy Dalton had started. That takes nothing away from McCarron who had the Bengals in the lead late in the fourth quarter. His touchdown pass to AJ Green in that game was beautiful.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2020, 09:10 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I was rooting for the Vikings but knew they had little chance.

Yeah, the 49ers have a pretty solid team.  It will be interesting to see who they end up playing in the NFC Championship.  I think the Seahawks would give them a better game.  They came close to beating them during the regular season.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2020, 09:14 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: No dispute from me. I think Kirk Cousins would have gone 0-16 with the 2019 Bengals.

Umm...no.

Cousins is a better QB than Dalton.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2020, 09:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Umm...no.

Cousins is a better QB than Dalton.

You like that?!

Man if I was any team after beating the Vikings I don't think I would be able to stop shouting that.
Reply/Quote