Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFC Wild Card Game: Vikings @ Saints Game Day Thread
The #3 seed Saints host the #6 seed Vikings. 1:05PM Eastern on FOX.

Game comments go here.
Reply/Quote
Saints win they go to Green Bay

Vikings win they go to San Francisco
Reply/Quote
this game does seem way more boring than yesterday's games. not a fan of cousins.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 08:06 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Saints win they go to Green Bay

Vikings win they go to San Francisco

This is why the Seahawks-Eagles game should be played first.  There would be a victor in the game, but the matchup would not be determined until after the NO-Minn game.  As it is now, either GB or San Fran will know their opponent 3 hours before the other team does.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A Zimmer team with a stout defense. No surprise there.
Reply/Quote
Of course the Saints go crazy on offense immediately after I posted that LOL
Reply/Quote
For me it's the Vikings because of the Bengals connection plus there would be a chance for a Chiefs-Vikings super bowl 50 year anniversary rematch.
Reply/Quote
I was wondering about that stoppage. I was thinking it must've been an injury. Never would have guessed sky camera on the field!
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 04:11 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I was wondering about that stoppage.  I was thinking it must've been an injury.  Never would have guessed sky camera on the field!

I wonder if that is one of the Vegas prop bets you can take...
Reply/Quote
If the Vikings didn't pick that one off, I have a feeling the flood gates would have opened up on them.
Reply/Quote
This looks like it's shaping up to be another good one.
Reply/Quote
michael zimmer looks as though he will have knocked another one of the old QBs out of the playoffs
Reply/Quote
Have to pull for Zimmer in this one. We should have never let him slip away.
Reply/Quote
"He's been grabbing that shoulder ever since that collision where it was injured"

Really Troy?  You're saying he wasn't grabbing his injured shoulder before he injured it? Facepalm
Reply/Quote
Taysom Hill is phenomenal
Reply/Quote
announcres have said the word "Taysom Hill" at lesat 55 times this game. Can't they just say Hill?
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 05:19 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Have to pull for Zimmer in this one. We should have never let him slip away.

Yep, a small selfish part of me wants him to fail there so we can bring him back here, but mostly I want him to win the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 05:51 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: announcres have said the word "Taysom Hill" at lesat 55 times this game. Can't they just say Hill?

The Saints have two Hills.
Reply/Quote
WOW

EDIT: Nevermind, Vikings ball and no score
Reply/Quote
Heh, heh, heh. Cook wuz down.
Reply/Quote