Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFC Wild Card Game: Vikings @ Saints Game Day Thread
Plus, #5 on the Saints was running on the field while the play was still going on, that would have been an unsportsmanlike conduct probably.
Reply/Quote
can anyone replicate sean payton's perched lips for 3 hours straight and then go back to normal relaxed face
Reply/Quote
At least 2 games go to OT in WC weekend. Not bad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Vikings win!
Reply/Quote
What a play. Good for Zimmer.

Reply/Quote
Zim!! Great win for the Vikes. I hope they shock the world and win it all
Reply/Quote
Thought for sure they would review that for OPI.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 06:25 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Thought for sure they would review that for OPI.

It probably was, but there was also defensive pass interference, so they would have just offset and replayed the down. Isn't that 2 years in the row the Saints get knocked out on a non-interference call?
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 06:25 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Thought for sure they would review that for OPI.

It's not the NFC playoffs without a controversial call/non call at the end of a Vikings win over the Saints.
Reply/Quote

They did and said no...but I mean Rudolph extended his arm and pushed off hard enough to snap the defenders head back. Looked like OPI to me.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 06:39 PM)Synric Wrote: They did and said no...but I mean Rudolph extended his arm and pushed off hard enough to snap the defenders head back. Looked like OPI to me.

I know all scoring plays are looked at but they never went to the headset so it really wasn't reviewed.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Saints got dicked for a second year in a row. Cook didn't cross the goal line, and Rudolph with OPI. Damn shame
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote