Poll: Which alternate helmet do you most want?
Inverse (black with orange stripes)
White tiger (white with black stripes)
Throwback "Bengals"
Other (Specify in comments)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL - 1 Alternate Helmet Approved for 2022 - Which alternate helmet do you most want?
I'm fine with not doing an alternate helmet.

Now back to yelling at clouds.
Reply/Quote
I went with the old school. Think it would look good with the orange jerseys.
Reply/Quote
Plain white with a generic Bengals on the front..numbers or the back..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 08:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure we don't have color rush anymore. The white is one of our primary jerseys. 

Cool, fine with me, just want to see what the white helmets would look like with white jerseys.

(06-25-2021, 09:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Correct.

Home - Black
Away - White
Alternate - orange

There would be no reason to wear the old color rush anymore as they’d be too similar to our new whites.

Thanks again, no reason as long as the jerseys are white with the white helmets.

Think the orange and black with the white just doesn't look right to me. Even though I still like them could be better IMO.

Just think it would blend better with the all white and black.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 09:16 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I went with the old school. Think it would look good with the orange jerseys.

Just not the Browns looking Bengals jerseys is all I wouldn't care for.

The 80's Bengals throwbacks were badazz. Striped helmet is essential.
Reply/Quote
i think we can have more than 1 alt helmet. I thought i read somewhere the reason why most team dont have an alt helmet is because it takes too long ready a helmet (longer than a week to either paint or decal a whole helmet) . How many times do we wear alt uniforms?
Reply/Quote
I always remembered as a kid the zoo being well know especially for it's white tigers. Although i just read the last one died a couple years back. But the white and black stripes makes sense to me. Side note.. I just booked flights to come back and visit in July. First extended stay...last time back was just for a funeral. Ready for Skyline, zoo, and Kings Island. To bad the Redlegs won;t be in town
Reply/Quote
Our helmet is fine as it is.  I wouldn't mind seeing alternatives for the hell of it, but the white tiger/white uniform and inverted black/orange helmet would be "so bad they are good" at best in my book.

White Tiger is a shitty hair metal band, nothing more.

(06-25-2021, 06:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why is Joe wearing a diaper?

Because bathroom breaks are for lazy losers.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2021, 12:02 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Because bathroom breaks are for lazy losers.

Take that, Lamar!

Reply/Quote
Video 
This for me

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2021, 12:02 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Our helmet is fine as it is.  I wouldn't mind seeing alternatives for the hell of it, but the white tiger/white uniform and inverted black/orange helmet would be "so bad they are good" at best in my book.

White Tiger is a shitty hair metal band, nothing more.

Because bathroom breaks are for lazy losers.

Isn't that White Lion?

And BTW, I just don't like the inverted ones with orange stripes, not even realistic.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2021, 02:02 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: This for me

I like it a lot better than the orange helmets and the orange pants with the white tops like I saw a picture of.

Go all white and black or all orange and black IMO.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2021, 02:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Isn't that White Lion?

And BTW, I just don't like the inverted ones with orange stripes, not even realistic.

Nope, even crappier!

[Image: mark-st-john-white-tiger-20120414072005.jpg?w=627]
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2021, 03:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Nope, even crappier!

[Image: mark-st-john-white-tiger-20120414072005.jpg?w=627]

White Lion and White Tiger got together one weekend and that lead to the birth of....

[Image: sp2020-aaa-600x600.jpg?itok=UYRbkxI2]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2021, 05:05 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: White Lion and White Tiger got together one weekend and that lead to the birth of....

[Image: sp2020-aaa-600x600.jpg?itok=UYRbkxI2]

You meant "Liger" per Napoleon Dynamite
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2021, 02:02 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: This for me

That just looks soooooo boring.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I’d like a matte black with stealth stripes.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 03:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Isn't Orange our alternate Uniforms? Unsure a black/white helmet would looks good with it.

Now a black helmet with Orange Stripes or White with Orange stripes (whichever bottom is chosen...)

Just don't wear the alternate helmet when you use the alternate uniforms.  Or is there a rule that says if you wear an alternate uniform you must also wear the alternate helment?
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2021, 08:59 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Just don't wear the alternate helmet when you use the alternate uniforms.  Or is there a rule that says if you wear an alternate uniform you must also wear the alternate helment?

From the OP:

Quote:The revised policy allows teams to utilize a second (alternate color) approved helmet to pair with their Alternate, Classic and/or Color Rush uniforms.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2021, 02:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I like it a lot better than the orange helmets and the orange pants with the white tops like I saw a picture of.

Go all white and black or all orange and black IMO.

Totally agree
Reply/Quote