Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL: Conference Round
Held off making this for a couple days because the numbers had been moving so wildly.

49ers (+2.5) at Eagles (-2.5), o/u 46.5
Bengals (-1.5) at Chiefs (+1.5), o/u 47.5

I like the 49ers and the Bengals this week.

Actually made a pick awhile back that they'd both win their respective conferences with the Bengals winning the SB. Glad to see those picks are still alive.

Does anyone have any good bets? Team or prop. I really like Mahomes for the passing yards under. It's at 278.5 right now and he's only reached that number 1 time in the last 4 games while the Bengals have only allowed over that number 3 times all year and 0 times in the last 4 games. The under on it is -114, so not quite even money, but if you want to attach it onto another prop as a parlay it can boost up the value. For instance, the Bengals to cover and Mahomes passing under as a parlay is +240.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I don't do a lot of betting, but am considering doing some. How does it work, for example if someone took that Pat Mahommes under and he either didn't play or had to leave the game early? Does it still pay, or does the transaction become null?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 12:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't do a lot of betting, but am considering doing some.  How does it work, for example if someone took that Pat Mahommes under and he either didn't play or had to leave the game early?  Does it still pay, or does the transaction become null?

For the NFL with Fanduel or MGM as long as he's listed as active on gameday, the bet is valid. Apparently with DraftKings and Caesars the player actually has to play.

I think they'll also occasionally void bets on a player (but not a team) if that player is a big superstar and goes down real early in a game. If a voided bet is part of a parlay, they will just void that part of the parlay and adjust the odds accordingly. So if you hit on the first 3 legs of your 4 leg parlay and then the 4th is voided, your 4 leg parlay is turned into a 3 leg parlay and you won.

For instance, because the Bills/Bengals game in the regular season was cancelled all the bets became voided and the bet money returned. Ultimately it's still gambling, so be careful on what you bet.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
My bets

Kelce & Chase over 50+ recyds and JB over 200 passing yds. +100

JB most passing yds on Championship Sunday. +200

Pts scored in every qtr Champ Sun. -165

Eagles -2.5 & Bengals +1.5. +250

6 leg parlay bet as follows (+9000)

Eagles moneyline
Davonte smith over 49.5 receiving yds
Dallas Goedert anytime TD
Elija Mitchell anytime TD