Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Cutdown Targets for Bengals
(08-31-2021, 04:13 PM)Synric Wrote: Couple of former WVU Safeties waived/cut Raiders Karl Joseph and Panthers Kenny Robinson.

Yes I get WVU player updates lol.

Man, we are pretty deep at Safety but Karl Joseph would be an awesome grab.

I just loved what I saw of Henderson this Preseason. Hope he can make the team.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 11:37 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Your boy Darius Stills is available..

Names I like:
Antonio Gandy-Golston
Javon Wims
Luke Willson

Luke Wilson retired. He signed a contract with the Seahawks and then retired.

(08-31-2021, 02:12 PM)tms Wrote: In terms of draft picks who might be on the outs for one reason or another, I've following Simi Fehoko (long, deep, athletic WR), Cornell Powell (Clemson WR), Thomas Graham Jr (Oregon CB). Maybe Jalen Camp too (Georgia Tech wideout, deep threat). A few others.

I wanted him on the Bengals for a long time, he is far from polished due to lack of snaps but when he got his chance to play, he was absolutely amazing. He was the kind of WR that showed up in games when it mattered, but didn't really turn enough heads in practice until there was an injury that opened a spot for him (the opposite of a certain situation in Cincinnati). Once he gets enough reps I think he'll be a reallly great weapon in the league. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Personal fav:
Vikings WR Whop Philyor
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Titans waive rookie WR Dez Fitzpatrick out of Louisville.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 04:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Personal fav:
Vikings WR Whop Philyor

His full name is impressive as well, Mister Elias De’Angelo "Whop" Philyor

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Collin Johnson just got cut as well. A ton of WR options out there right now if we need them. A lot of teams are really in need of CB which would have been really interesting if Waynes wasn't hurt in terms of maybe getting something really solid for Phillips.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 02:12 PM)tms Wrote: In terms of draft picks who might be on the outs for one reason or another, I've following Simi Fehoko (long, deep, athletic WR), Cornell Powell (Clemson WR), Thomas Graham Jr (Oregon CB). Maybe Jalen Camp too (Georgia Tech wideout, deep threat). A few others.

(08-31-2021, 02:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Love me some Jalen Camp

Jaguars waived both Jalen Camp and Collin Johnson.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 04:56 PM)Au165 Wrote: Collin Johnson just got cut as well. A ton of WR options out there right now if we need them. A lot of teams are really in need of CB which would have been really interesting if Waynes wasn't hurt in terms of maybe getting something really solid for Phillips.

I would really like to see the Bengals add someone with some upside to the WR room....

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 04:57 PM)Synric Wrote: I would really like to see the Bengals add someone with some upside to the WR room....

Fitzpatrick is really interesting to me as a developmental guy. 
Reply/Quote
Two more rookie WRs waived Sage Surratt and Cornell Powel.

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 05:40 PM)Synric Wrote: Two more rookie WRs waived Sage Surratt and Cornell Powel.

Powell was a 5th round pick.  He is the first rookie draft pick under their current GM to not make the final 53.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 05:40 PM)Synric Wrote: Two more rookie WRs waived Sage Surratt and Cornell Powel.

I think WR and Edge rusher is what we'll be in the market for:

Lots of big name WRs cut 

As to edge:

Steelrs cut Quincey Roche 

Jets cut Hamilcar Rashed Jr
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 05:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think WR and Edge rusher is what we'll be in the market for:

Lots of big name WRs cut 

As to edge:

I'm a big Quincy Roche fan and Duke Tobin loves Senior Bowl standouts. Could definitely see him getting claimed.

Reply/Quote
John Brown cut by the Raiders.

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 05:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think WR and Edge rusher is what we'll be in the market for:

Lots of big name WRs cut 

As to edge:

Would really love for us to bring in Roche.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 05:49 PM)Synric Wrote: John Brown cut by the Raiders.

I was really high on him in the offseason as the vet to target, I'd be on him quickly.
Reply/Quote
Travis Fulgham was cut from the Eagles. That's my first choice.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 05:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Would really love for us to bring in Roche.

I was never a big fan of Roche. I think he was always unfairly/unjustifiably grouped with his more naturally gifted teammates (Phillips, Rousseau). Average physical traits. Even as a situational rusher he doesn't have the kind of upside that Hodge does. But with my luck, Roche's exactly who we're gonna land lol
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 06:05 PM)tms Wrote: I was never a big fan of Roche. I think he was always unfairly/unjustifiably grouped with his more naturally gifted teammates (Phillips, Rousseau). Average physical traits. Even as a situational rusher he doesn't have the kind of upside that Hodge does. But with my luck, Roche's exactly who we're gonna land lol

Roche never took a snap with Gregory Rousseau.

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 06:05 PM)tms Wrote: I was never a big fan of Roche. I think he was always unfairly/unjustifiably grouped with his more naturally gifted teammates (Phillips, Rousseau). Average physical traits. Even as a situational rusher he doesn't have the kind of upside that Hodge does. But with my luck, Roche's exactly who we're gonna land lol

Well yeah, he isn't Phillips or Rouseau that is for damn sure but he might be a good depth piece behind Hodge.

Hodge looks like the real deal.
Reply/Quote