Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Cuts Tracker
I was reading that the Ravens are likely going to release G/T Ben Cleveland. As much as I would hate to make a trade to a division rival, maybe offer Bal a 6th or 7th round pick for Ben Cleveland? How nice would it be to attain some sound, quality depth, and send another of our less than stellar backups packing?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Bradley Roby is available
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/saints-release-bradley-roby
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 01:07 PM)pally Wrote: fingers crossed that 27 other teams don't do the same thing

I would be shocked if he got passed the Dolphins on the waiver wire. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 01:50 PM)Synric Wrote: I would be shocked if he got passed the Dolphins on the waiver wire. 

I wouldn't be. They ran Geisecki out of town for not blocking, Albert O may actually be as bad if not worse. 
Reply/Quote
Zach Kuntz was cut

I’d be in on him. Only issue is you gotta give him a roster spot and i just don’t think there is one over Sample, Irv or Tanner.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Jaylon smith is available.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/saints-cut-veteran-linebacker-jaylon-smith
Reply/Quote
Welp Eagles Traded a 6th for Albert O and a 7th. That stinks. Bengals are going to have start playing some of these types of games being so late in the waiver wire for potentially quality adds.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 01:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I was reading that the Ravens are likely going to release G/T Ben Cleveland.  As much as I would hate to make a trade to a division rival, maybe offer Bal a 6th or 7th round pick for Ben Cleveland?  How nice would it be to attain some sound, quality depth, and send another of our less than stellar backups packing?

Would love to somehow get Ben Cleveland, wanted us to draft him.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 04:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Would love to somehow get Ben Cleveland, wanted us to draft him.

Able to play multiple positions, has 21 starts over his short career, tough, solid fundamentals.  He checks a lot of boxes, and would really turn the heat up on guys like Jackson Carman and D'Ante Smith to step up their game or get gone.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 12:26 PM)Au165 Wrote: Albert O in Denver just got cut. Super athletic TE who I wouldn't mind bringing in to see what he could add as an athletic backup.

Going to be traded to the Eagles.

Eagles To Acquire TE Albert Okwuegbunam From Broncos (profootballrumors.com)
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 04:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Able to play multiple positions, has 21 starts over his short career, tough, solid fundamentals.  He checks a lot of boxes, and would really turn the heat up on guys like Jackson Carman and D'Ante Smith to step up their game or get gone.

Sign me up. Cool
Reply/Quote
Patriots waives Bailey Zappe.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 05:29 PM)Synric Wrote: Patriots waives Bailey Zappe.

I was just going to post this. I’d take a look at bringing him in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 05:29 PM)Synric Wrote: Patriots waives Bailey Zappe.

(08-29-2023, 05:34 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I was just going to post this.  I’d take a look at bringing him in.

Have heard Zappe was good from some people when he played, I just doubt we bring in a QB that doesn't know the system
at this point. I never saw Sinnet play this PS, did he play in the Commanders game?
Reply/Quote
Kansas City cut the big Tackle from Kentucky Darian Kinnard.

Reply/Quote
Kendric Pryor was waived by the Jaguars. I thought he looked good last preseason. I would think about signing him to the practice squad once he clears waivers
Reply/Quote
We should definitely be in on Zappe Kuntz
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 05:34 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I was just going to post this.  I’d take a look at bringing him in.

In a heartbeat over Browning.

Shocked that they released him.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 09:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: In a heartbeat over Browning.

I honestly don't understand that. The guy played well, was a 4th round pick last year and to top it all off they don't have any quarterbacks on the roster besides Mac Jones. Wonder if they are planning to resign him in some way.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 09:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: In a heartbeat over Browning.

Yeah take Ford or whoever is your last OL for Zappe, if they even get to claim him.  Zappe is st least an accurate passer even if he doesn't have average zip.  
Reply/Quote