Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Draft Analysis
Hey, guys. JT O'Sullivan, former Bengals backup QB, has started a YouTube channel and I thought some of you might enjoy these videos. He covers a variety of things but one of the things I enjoy the most is his analysis on college QBs for the NFL draft. He just posted part of his Joe Burrow analysis and I wanted to share with those who aren't aware.

Enjoy!

Joe Burrow Analysis - Part 1

Jacob Eason Draft Analysis

Jake Fromm Draft Analysis

Justin Herbert Draft Analysis
Reply/Quote
Wow, thanks KG. ThumbsUp

Great analysis from JT, he goes through all the little things. I only watched the Burrow vid as that is who we are drafting I
will see what he has to say about Eason and Herbert later on as I find Eason to be the most underrated QB in this Draft and
Herbert as the most overrated.

Really interesting how JT goes into the heal click that Burrow does that you don't see in the NFL much or the hybrid shuffles
that he does in his drops. Like he said, it doesn't matter the accuracy is the best there has ever been pretty much in college
for a passing Offense. That last throw against Texas is pretty amazing. Edwards-Helaire doesn't pick up the blitz well and Joe
has to go into an invisible pocket and throw going to his right and make the completion that wins the game.

Shocked
Reply/Quote