Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Draft Diamonds
As many of you know, I have been wanting to be a scout for years. I've done this as a hobby and further refined it into a possible job. I have done writing for sites and whatnot, including sending an email to the Bengals organization about working as scout (still no word).

Starting today, I am now a contributor to the website and community of NFL Draft Diamonds. It mostly focuses on smaller school players and UDFA market, but it's still there.

With this opportunity, not only will my scouting reports be posted from there (it does not exclude big school players, so no worries there), but it gives an opportunity to interview players. As an added bonus, many scouts actually come to the website and talk to some of the writers about certain small school prospects and ask for tape on them. Contributors to this site have interviewed players, coaches, and scouts; as well as trying to advance the career of small school guys. One of which was Jayson DiManche, who was connected to the site years ago.

I may not be doing any interviews or talking to scouts for quite some time, but it's a huge door for me to walk through. Hopefully it keeps me pushing forward, but if not I still got somewhere.

So again, thank you all for the support and pushing me. And yes, I will continue to be posting scouting reports here, so no worries there.

This is the website: NFL Draft Diamonds

This is the player interviews: NFL Draft Diamonds Interviews

Here is their twitter: Draft Diamonds Twitter
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats wolf, I'll check it out!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
you deserve it.
Reply/Quote
Nice man! Congrats! You do some great work!
Reply/Quote
Awesome. And just the beginning.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote