Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Draft Prop Bets
Below are some actual prop bets Vegas is taking.

Figured it'd be fun for us to try our collective hands at this.

Drew Lock, Over/Under Pick 10.5. Over is -170.

My pick: Over. I think he slips, and it's looking like he slips right past us.

Dwayne Haskins, Over/Under Pick 10.5. Under is -140.

My pick: Over. I'm predicting a little freefall at the QB spot.

D.K. Metcalf, Over/Under Pick 18.5. Over is -220.

My pick: Under. Tragically, someone always falls in love with the speedy wideout.

Will a WR go Top 15? No is -420.

My pick: No, but I do think Metcalf goes twixt 16-18.

More Offensive Players or Defensive Players in the 1st? D is -105.

My pick: I'll go D here.

Who Will be the Third Overall Pick? (Vegas has odds on several)

My pick: I think the Jets end up having to stay put and, if so, they'll take Ed Oliver.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think Washington start the ball rolling by trading up, and then a bunch of teams go nuts and take QBs higher than they probably should. Would not be surprised if (and am hopeful that) 3 QBs are off the board by the time it's our pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 12:08 PM)NKURyan Wrote: I think Washington start the ball rolling by trading up, and then a bunch of teams go nuts and take QBs higher than they probably should. Would not be surprised if (and am hopeful that) 3 QBs are off the board by the time it's our pick.

Well, that would certainly give us a lot of good options. If all 3 QBs are gone (and possibly Jones - don't rule him out), teams that may have wanted Devin White would have traded out of position to take him. That would be spectacular. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 12:13 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Well, that would certainly give us a lot of good options. If all 3 QBs are gone (and possibly Jones - don't rule him out), teams that may have wanted Devin White would have traded out of position to take him. That would be spectacular. 

Here's hoping!
Reply/Quote