Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Europe Tickets
Thinking about next season already seems a little odd but for anyone wanting to buy tickets direct for the Bengals Wembley game in October, the 'premium' seats went on sale this morning. The 'standard' seats are on sale from 10am (UK time) on Thursday.

Not sure what the arrangements are for buying through the Bengals (are there any?) but if anyone is making their own way over, now's the time to get sorted!
Reply/Quote
Travel across the ocean to see Marvin Lewis coach? I can watch him fail right here at PBS.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
When it gets closer hope some board members make the trip. Would be nice to meet up at a pub with the UK Bengal fans and board peeps who travel.
Reply/Quote
I am hoping to make the trip.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Was there a set date on that game?

Found it October 30
Reply/Quote
As a British Bengal fanatic, I will 100% be at this game. I honestly dont care if we're an utter dive next season, I cannot wait to see my team. Can't portray how pumped I am for this game.
Reply/Quote
We were interested in going just because we've always wanted to visit the U.K. We have friends there who tell us that the games sell out very quickly so I've been watching for information from the ticket office about tickets through the Bengals but I haven't seen anything.
Reply/Quote
I'll be there.

Quick question though: Which seats in a stadium like this are "good", where can I get the most out of my money? I have never been to a game before... I intend to leave some good seats to the rich people so they can join the party, but I'd spend up to maybe 100 pounds - preferably a bit less - for some decent seats. Recommendations would be very welcome.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 04:49 PM)hollodero Wrote: I'll be there.

Quick question though: Which seats in a stadium like this are "good", where can I get the most out of my money? I have never been to a game before... I intend to leave some good seats to the rich people so they can join the party, but I'd spend up to maybe 100 pounds - preferably a bit less - for some decent seats. Recommendations would be very welcome.

I've been to Wembley stadium multiple times, and there aren't really any bad seats. Mind this was for football where I guess the ball's location is a bit obvious. But I've sat at the back and at the front, couldn't say the top tier was any worse than the lower tiers. You see more from up there just not as close. My advice would be pick the middle tier.

It's a ridiculously good stadium though. You're gunna love it. I've never been to a stadium which has given me that feeling of awe as much as Wembley and I've watched a ton of football (soccer, whatever) up and down the country.
Reply/Quote
Can we buy tickets now? Or is that link not active yet.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 05:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Can we buy tickets now?  Or is that link not active yet.

Premium Tickets went on sale from 10am here today, so they should be available to buy.

General tickets go on sale 10am (GMT) on Thursday
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 05:18 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Premium Tickets went on sale from 10am here today, so they should be available to buy.

General tickets go on sale 10am (GMT) on Thursday

Cool will buy some by the end of the week.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 07:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Cool will buy some by the end of the week.

Just to say I would be quick, I doubt they'll sell out on the day, but last years Wembley games did sell out quickly. 

When I was looking at the season ticket (all 3 international games), there's a good portion of the cheaper tickets already taken. 

Be active at looking on Thursday though, fingers crossed you'll be good. Think you should be.
Reply/Quote
Believe it or not I can't make it. Gutted would be an understatement Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
I know we have some British Bengals fans on the forum, so sorry in advance for saying this... but F NFL games in Europe.

Built a stadium for a billionaire on taxpayer dime, built bars and restaurants around it and everything, and then took away one of the home games. Parking lots, bars, restaurants, stadium workers, everyone. Just got shafted out of a lot of business/work. Plus we fans get one less home game.

Now rather than 2 out of 10 games being preseason for season tickets, 2 out of 9 games are preseason. Sure they lower the price for the season tickets, but that doesn't change the fact they're still crushing you on preseason, and now it's even worse. Can't wait until they add some Mexico games, and some Japan games, and some Germany games and we're left with 4 actual home games a year.

"Home" teams in London are 5-9. (Some home field advantage)
Since they started doing more than 1 London game a year in 2013, there have been 8 games. The average margin of victory has been roughly 16 points (16.125 more specifically). So the games aren't even really that good/competitive.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 09:09 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sure they lower the price for the season tickets, but that doesn't change the fact they're still crushing you on preseason, and now it's even worse.

I wouldn't worry. Mike will probably just hike ticket prices so we're close to paying for nine games what ten games cost us this past season.

I'd love to go, but October/November is our busiest time of year at work, so if I'm out for a week-plus I'm conspicuous in my absence. I also married a woman that, all her great traits aside, absolutely abhors travel. Once in a great while I can get her to spend a night out of town, but it's always within a four or five hour driving radius. Maybe she'd let me travel alone. Hmmmm....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 08:51 PM)YorkshireBengal Wrote: Believe it or not I can't make it. Gutted would be an understatement Sad

Wow. This blows man.
Reply/Quote
Hotel prices are gonna be off the hook. I just hope ill be awake for that game since i work 3rd shift.
Reply/Quote
Would love to go to this game but sadly most likely will not make it.

But being it is a so called home game, shouldn't season ticket holders get first crack at tickets ?

If they did, would not mind getting some good seats for someone wanting to attend. For reimbursement obviously.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 02:00 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Would love to go to this game but sadly most likely will not make it.

But being it is a so called home game, shouldn't season ticket holders get first crack at tickets ?

If they did, would not mind getting some good seats for someone wanting to attend. For reimbursement obviously.

Just curious if season ticket holders are charged for these tickets in their ticket package. 
Reply/Quote