Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Exec: Steelers Get A Pass Because The Media And NFL Love Them
(07-26-2016, 02:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: I thought AB was faking it?

I'm just content knowing you haven't disputed that steelers fans piss their pants and cry.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Isn't Ben still the only player ever to be suspended without even being arrested, much less charged?
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2016, 11:42 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Isn't Ben still the only player ever to be suspended without even being arrested, much less charged?

You know he did it.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 12:46 AM)Beaker Wrote: You know he did it.

I don't.  My reading of the investigative reports gives me the opposite conclusion.

6 games and never charged, never arrested.  Don't tell me the NFL favors the Steelers.   The same league, by the way, that schedule NE Wk1 last year knowing Bell and Bryant were suspended.

Goodell sits in Kraft's box at games.  NE crying about about how the commish treats it - that's rich!  Only in NE (and, probably, CIN if they ever did anything worth caring about).
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2016, 01:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Interview with Mike Florio (starts about 9:23)

http://www.iheart.com/show/139-Randy-Baumann-and-the-DVE/?episode_id=27583617

He takes it through the timeline of events so far and discusses the appeal process and the NFL leaking info already.  The Commissioner doesn't have final say over the appeals anymore either.  And apparently several others have had their suspensions removed through appeal but the NFL doesn't release the info.

And, mind you, both the DVE Radio people and myself feel Bell is an idiot *IF* all of this plays out as it has been presented so far.

You're wasting your time.  Brad has already made up his mind, the facts be damned.  
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2016, 04:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm technically brain dead   ThumbsUp

That may be the most sensible thing you've ever posted here.  
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 06:53 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You're wasting your time.  Brad has already made up his mind, the facts be damned.  
What the hell are you talking about?!  Did you listen to the link and just assume that I wouldn't?!  That only makes Bell sound more stupid and they call him out for being an idiot!!!

That only presents facts that prove my point more!!!

You should change your post to "You're wasting your time.  Brad has already made up his mind, the facts be damned."!!!  

What makes it even funnier is that they even point out he only needed to stop smoking for a set month and then he could smoke however much he wants and he wasn't smart enough to figure it out!

Even the Pittsburgh radio hosts call him an idiot!

If anyone wants a good laugh, read JS-Steelerfan's comments and then listen to that iheartradio broadcast and watch them call Bell an idiot and kill everything JS-Steelerfan is trying to argue!

(07-27-2016, 06:55 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That may be the most sensible thing you've ever posted here.  

And I appreciate Steelers fans (specifically you at the moment) for making me feel like being brain dead isn't so bad  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Wait, people who work for NFL teams think that the league favors other NFL teams?

Holy ***** shit...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 02:43 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Don't tell me the NFL favors the Steelers.  

The NFL favors the steelers.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 06:55 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That may be the most sensible thing you've ever posted here.  

Weren't you the one that got up in arms about someone making light of CTE? The word hypocrite comes to mind.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Welcome-to-STEELER-COUNTRY?pid=183241&highlight=Traumatized#pid183241

Reply/Quote