Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Films: They Gotta Play Us
Bengals Mobile: They Gotta Play Us: The Story of the 2022 Cincinnati Bengals

https://youtu.be/j1_SHeRRsVk
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I really think with a better OL Tee and Chase no stopping.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
124 views no comments lol. I thought they did a nice job.

Reply/Quote
Zac made sure to drive that phrase right into the ground

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2023, 09:33 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Zac made sure to drive that phrase right into the ground

Whatever works Duff said it first and Zac punctuated it

Reply/Quote
It was a fun video. I also thought they did a good job. As well as the end of the season went, it was a stark reminder of how shaky everything looked at the beginning of last season. Reliving the playoff games was fun.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I agree it was a cool video and a fun watch. But man, that phrase.....it was cool until having to hear it 1,237,415 times a day, every day for weeks on end.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2023, 06:09 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I agree it was a cool video and a fun watch.  But man, that phrase.....it was cool until having to hear it 1,237,415 times a day, every day for weeks on end.

I don't have a problem with it, it is the exact mindset the team needed last year. The mindset went from "why not us" to "they gotta play us" and that team feared no one. 
Reply/Quote