Poll: How many primetime games.
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 05-27-2024
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Schedule Release
Word on the net it’s coming next week.

How many Primetime games?
Which teams?
Who do you think we’ll open against?
Which AFCN team do you think we’ll close the season against?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Surprised it’s not televised from the stadium of some NFL team. I just hope we get a couple games before division games but we will probably start with three straight or something
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Don't know how many primetime games, but...
Week 1: @Baltimore
Week 18: Browns

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Really pissed off it’s not Thursday like everyone originally thought.

Got flights to plan hotels to book etc.

In a perfect world will have Giants away last week of November followed by two home games so I can maybe push my luck with my wife and stay over for an extra week.

Not going to lie the prime time games are a killer not going to bed until 04:30am Sunday night/Monday morning.

It was better being shit and all our games starting at 6pm Sunday evening :lol:
Reply/Quote
3 prime time with one on Thursday night.
Dallas, Chargers, Eagles.
Open Ravens.
Close Steelers.
Reply/Quote
even when the bengals have joe burrow and go to consecutive afc title games, they get the minimum. Dont expect more until they outright win the super bowl. Then maybe they'll get 4

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
3 prime time games at most. Although I forget between Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and Saturday after CFB main season, there's a crap ton of evening games.
Until everyone respects the north, the number is 3. Defense doesn't win ratings, 40 points a night does
Reply/Quote
The Bengals should be able to open at home this year. Not sure what to predict on that end, but I'll say week 18 is at Baltimore.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote