Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Game Pass Info
Okay, after some research and some questions to NFL Game Pass folk, I started my 7 day trial, and I have to say, for someone who lives out of the SW Ohio area, I believe this is worth the $99.99.

In addition to getting all the preseason games that are NOT on national TV, you can watch ANY game from 2009 forward, and even watch the condensed game format for all games from the 2011 season forward, including season, playoffs, and superbowls.

You can watch condensed games of all the weekly games as they play out during the season.

You also get episodes of Hard Knocks, America's Game, A Football Life, Sound FX, The Superbowl Archives, and The Timeline.

You also get coaches film of all games and each play from 22 different angels.

You can also listen to the delayed radio audio of each game, home or away, for those like me that like to listen to Hoard/Lap. Even on delay you just pause the DVR and sync it to the radio.

I am pretty sure I'll just keep it. You can cancel it within the 7 day trial, but, like the DTV NFL Ticket, it renews automatically unless you cancel it yourself.
Reply/Quote
Are live games on delay?

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2016, 12:10 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Are live games on delay?

The only live games are preseason and they are not delayed.

You can watch replay of any game from Monday night, Thursday night, and Sunday once the Sunday night game has finished.

You can watch them in as they played, condensed form, or coaches form.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2016, 07:11 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Okay, after some research and some questions to NFL Game Pass folk, I started my 7 day trial, and I have to say, for someone who lives out of the SW Ohio area, I believe this is worth the $99.99.

In addition to getting all the preseason games that are NOT on national TV, you can watch ANY game from 2009 forward, and even watch the condensed game format for all games from the 2011 season forward, including season, playoffs, and superbowls.

You can watch condensed games of all the weekly games as they play out during the season.

You also get episodes of Hard Knocks, America's Game, A Football Life, Sound FX, The Superbowl Archives, and The Timeline.

You also get coaches film of all games and each play from 22 different angels.

You can also listen to the delayed radio audio of each game, home or away, for those like me that like to listen to Hoard/Lap.  Even on delay you just pause the DVR and sync it to the radio.

I am pretty sure I'll just keep it.  You can cancel it within the 7 day trial, but, like the DTV NFL Ticket, it renews automatically unless you cancel it yourself.

I'm glad you posted this. I've had it for going on 5 years now and i needed to go update my CC info so it will auto-renew. The amount of games i've rewatched has more than justified the cost. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The only annoying thing is, for some reason they don't have the Bears game from '09. It's the only regular season game you can't watch. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2016, 12:10 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Are live games on delay?

Can't watch live games until after they're over. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Usually Sunday games are available an hour or two after the Sunday night game is over. Sometimes there's a problem that delays availability. Also, you can't start watching any game while there is a live game on TV. So Sunday games are unavailable during Monday Night Football, for example.

For a few years now I've been using Gamepass as a way to watch the Bengals away games that aren't shown here in the Columbus market. I spend the day doing chores or other work, stay away from media and the Internet and 90% of the time I get to watch the game unspoiled at midnight.

Besides the ability to watch the network coverage, the coaches film has been a great resource for analysing and understanding plays after the fact.

Over time the NFL has really sweetened this package. It used to be that pre-season and radio were in separate packages. All in one for $100 is a good deal. The last couple of years the Bengals have provided a subscription to a "follow your team" version of Gamepass. You could use that as a credit toward the full version. Hopefully they'll do that again this year.
Reply/Quote