Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Game Pass
Any one on here ever had NFL Game Pass for the regular season games?
Reply/Quote
You cant watch them real time can you?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It’s great, but you can only watch preseason live. During the regular season only after the game is over. The best thing is condensed, you can watch just the action, only takes an hour to watch a game. Coaches view is great to, you can watch plays from different angles. Do the free trial to see if you like it.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 04:36 PM)Nickslycat Wrote: It’s great, but you can only watch preseason live.  During the regular season only after the game is over.  The best thing is condensed, you can watch just the action, only takes an hour to watch a game.  Coaches view is great to, you can watch plays from different angles.  Do the free trial to see if you like it.

Couldn't even watch it live today because it was a "national game." I want $25 back. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 03:24 PM)jorev5 Wrote: Any one on here ever had NFL Game Pass for the regular season games?

Gamepass international is amazing. I get all games in the season live here in Australia.
Reply/Quote