Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NFL HQ Calls the Steelers Bitches!
(06-05-2016, 07:31 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: [Image: 63997460.jpg]

As if the concept of irony means anything to certain people around here.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-04-2016, 08:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're so full of shit and you constantly post bullshit and just hope no one calls you out on it.

My father was declared "one of the most prestigious people in Northern Kentucky," but way to show that you're full of shit and biased by changing it.

Kind of like being declared the smartest person with Downs syndrome.

Quote:When have I ever said that people must declared BFritz21 prestigious since my accident?

You just did.   Ninja
(06-04-2016, 08:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 060416.jpg]

Ninja

Was one of the "most distinguished," not prestigious, but that doesn't really change it at all.  On page 25.
(06-05-2016, 06:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Kind of like being declared the smartest person with Downs syndrome.

You just did.   Ninja

Once again, you're completely full of shit because I said "my father" was declared that, and never did I say anyone "must declare him" that, much-less me, but just that's what he was declared.

Turned out to be most distinguished, but that doesn't change it really at all.

Keep posting bullshit though because it's entertaining to watch you look stupid trying to make me look bad  ThumbsUp
(06-05-2016, 07:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, you're completely full of shit because I said "my father" was declared that, and never did I say anyone "must declare him" that, much-less me, but just that's what he was declared.

Turned out to be most distinguished, but that doesn't change it really at all.

Keep posting bullshit though because it's entertaining to watch you look stupid trying to make me look bad  ThumbsUp

Don't take it so personally guy. Over watch's order.

Plus it's not like he has to try.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema