Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NFL HQ Calls the Steelers Bitches!
(05-26-2016, 05:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You have a poster on here with the name Sixburgh (or something similar), and you accuse anyone else of being unoriginal?

My reply was perfect because it fits  ThumbsUp

Furthermore, I'm FAR from on the ropes.......  Steelers fans have never had anyone on the ropes  Rock On

(05-26-2016, 06:02 PM)6andcounting Wrote: 7 long minutes later....

(05-26-2016, 05:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Screen name smack.........  the knockout blow!

Like I always say, Steelers fans are unintelligent and HORRIBLE at smack talk!

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.

(05-26-2016, 06:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 200.gif]

Mine fit though because it was about Steelers fans being unoriginal, mine is just my name because it's my name, I wasn't trying to think of something original that praised anything, that's the difference.
(05-26-2016, 05:56 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You used your real ***** name as your internet name. GTFO of here with originality smack.

Hey now!!!!....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
I've been to funerals less sad than this.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Does anybody else log on and immediately look to see what "interesting" posts a certain member has made? Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-26-2016, 06:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: mine is just my name because it's my name, I wasn't trying to think of something original
yeah
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(05-26-2016, 11:29 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Leveon Bell apparently equals the entire Steelers team.  Another winner thread from the queen of idiocy.

Well, he is sort of becoming the face of the franchise, and not for the right reasons..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(05-26-2016, 07:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, he is sort of becoming the face of the franchise, and not for the right reasons..

When he becomes the knees of the franchise is when to worry.  
(05-26-2016, 05:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You have a poster on here with the name Sixburgh (or something similar), and you accuse anyone else of being unoriginal?

My reply was perfect because it fits  ThumbsUp

Furthermore, I'm FAR from on the ropes.......  Steelers fans have never had anyone on the ropes  Rock On

My post was directed at you specifically, not all Bengal fans.  What sixburgh names himself is irrelevant.    I'm my own person; I don't automatically lump myself in with all Steeler fans, so any insult you make towards him does nothing to me.  

But, since you went there with the screen name smack, I might as well comment on this: 

(05-26-2016, 05:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Screen name smack.........  the knockout blow!

Like I always say, Steelers fans are unintelligent and HORRIBLE at smack talk!

You were the first in this thread to do screen name smack, and when you got bested at it, you suddenly said it was a stupid thing to do.  This, my friend, is the very definition of 'being on the ropes'.  Time for another Ben joke!  LOL
(05-27-2016, 10:27 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: My post was directed at you specifically, not all Bengal fans.  What sixburgh names himself is irrelevant.    I'm my own person; I don't automatically lump myself in with all Steeler fans, so any insult you make towards him does nothing to me.  

But, since you went there with the screen name smack, I might as well comment on this: 

You were the first in this thread to do screen name smack, and when you got bested at it, you suddenly said it was a stupid thing to do.  This, my friend, is the very definition of 'being on the ropes'.  Time for another Ben joke!  LOL

Better stay off of the ropes, Brad !
Bell will try to smoke you with them.

See what I did there ?
No Ben.
Ninja

Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]

LiuKangAndCounting with the flawless victory over Bradraka.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-27-2016, 10:27 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: My post was directed at you specifically, not all Bengal fans.  What sixburgh names himself is irrelevant.    I'm my own person; I don't automatically lump myself in with all Steeler fans, so any insult you make towards him does nothing to me.  

I can't believe I have to keep explaining this to Steelers fans.  I realize that you're all idiotic, but this is ridiculous.

My screen name isn't meant to be clever or show anything, it's just my name.  I wasn't looking for anything original or flashy.

However, Sixburgh was attempting to be clever and show that your beloved Steelers are great, as well as giving himself a feeling of superiority, but you're all unoriginal and lame.
(05-26-2016, 07:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, he is sort of becoming the face of the franchise, and not for the right reasons..

Brad is becoming the face of Bengal fans everywhere.  He's your face.  Let that sink in.  He's........Your.......Face.   Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(05-27-2016, 11:02 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: My screen name isn't meant to be clever or show anything, it's just my name.  

So simply unoriginal.  Like all of your posts.  Got it.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(05-27-2016, 11:10 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Brad is becoming the face of Bengal fans everywhere.  He's your face.  Let that sink in.  He's........Your.......Face.   Cool

[Image: 7rkcbj.gif]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-27-2016, 11:02 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I can't believe I have to keep explaining this to Steelers fans.  I realize that you're all idiotic, but this is ridiculous.

My screen name isn't meant to be clever or show anything, it's just my name.  I wasn't looking for anything original or flashy.

However, Sixburgh was attempting to be clever and show that your beloved Steelers are great, as well as giving himself a feeling of superiority, but you're all unoriginal and lame.

No, we get it.  You apply different rules to yourself and anything Bengal related than you do to anything Steeler related.  Kind of pathetic that you give such universal priority to team loyalty when sports are really just supposed to be for entertainment, but hey, live and let live, I say.   ThumbsUp
(05-26-2016, 06:46 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Does anybody else log on and immediately look to see what "interesting" posts a certain member has made?   Ninja
[Image: tumblr_lyvrkqzZnl1rn95k2o1_500.gif]
(05-27-2016, 11:10 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Brad is becoming the face of Bengal fans everywhere.  He's your face.  Let that sink in.  He's........Your.......Face.   Cool

You shut your ***** mouth when your typing nonsense like that.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-27-2016, 12:01 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You shut your ***** mouth when your typing nonsense like that.

I'm gong to guess that his mouth WAS shut when he typed that.   ThumbsUp

Brad Fritz: The face of Bengals fandom.  Works for me!  LOL
So, I'm not bothering to read the rest of the thread. I just have to laugh at the whole "you only see one side crying about it" after Bell makes his comments. Years, YEARS, we have heard Bengals players and fans boohooing about the physical play. I'm not defending anyone complaining about it because it's how it is, but that is some seriously short term memory for anyone to say there isn't complaining about it from the Bengals.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR