Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NFL HQ Calls the Steelers Bitches!
(05-27-2016, 12:01 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You shut your ***** mouth when your typing nonsense like that.

*you're.

Let it fully envelope your mind that Brad.....Is....You......... Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(05-27-2016, 12:30 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, I'm not bothering to read the rest of the thread. I just have to laugh at the whole "you only see one side crying about it" after Bell makes his comments. Years, YEARS, we have heard Bengals players and fans boohooing about the physical play. I'm not defending anyone complaining about it because it's how it is, but that is some seriously short term memory for anyone to say there isn't complaining about it from the Bengals.

Bingo.

But Bengals fans don't want to live in the past.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
(05-27-2016, 12:30 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, I'm not bothering to read the rest of the thread. I just have to laugh at the whole "you only see one side crying about it" after Bell makes his comments. Years, YEARS, we have heard Bengals players and fans boohooing about the physical play. I'm not defending anyone complaining about it because it's how it is, but that is some seriously short term memory for anyone to say there isn't complaining about it from the Bengals.

I thought the same.  

Not once did one of the bengals best players go to the media saying they were being targeted for injury.   Fans are fans.    This is a player and one of the top players.    
(05-27-2016, 12:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not once did one of the bengals best players go to the media saying they were being targeted for injury.   Fans are fans.    This is a player and one of the top players.    

I'm not going to bother searching for it, but I can say with 99.999% certainty that there were times when players from the Bengals made comments to the same affect that Bell made. I can say that because I have heard/seen many player complain about it coming from many teams, because it is not uncommon, the acts themselves or the complaints.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-27-2016, 12:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not once did one of the bengals best players go to the media saying they were being targeted for injury.   Fans are fans.    This is a player and one of the top players.    

Shut up Lucie....At least know your own sad little history.

Quote:Bengals safety Chris Crocker will not be sending a bouquet to longtime Steelers receiverHines Ward, who announced his retirement on Tuesday.

Crocker played against Ward many times and told Bengals.com that he doesn’t appreciate the way Ward would blindside vulnerable opponents with hard hits that go beyond the bounds of fair play.
He tried to end people’s careers and that’s not the way the game is supposed to be played,” Crocker said.
Crocker said Ward punched him in the face during a 2009 game, and many Bengals still have animosity toward Ward for the brutal block he laid on Cincinnati linebackerKeith Rivers in 2008, breaking Rivers’ jaw.
“Stuff like that, it’s just not right,” Crocker said. “And I’m not the only guy that thinks it.”

(05-27-2016, 01:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Shut up Lucie....At least know your own sad little history.

He left himself an out...He said "one of their top players." Crocker wasn't one of their top players.  Wink
(05-27-2016, 01:54 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He left himself an out...He said "one of their top players." Crocker wasn't one of their top players.  Wink

Quote:Whitworth expressed frustration about the league’s failure to take action, raising concerns about the potential consequences of death threats made by NFL players against other NFL players — especially if fans see those threats and decide either to make threats of their own, or to act on them.

That being said.  None of them were good back then so it's a moot point. 

......ah....but it's coming full circle, and that is the point.  Personally, I never had a problem with it, so much as I did with the Bengals for not returning fire. I mean, when we played over in some pretty rough areas and the teams got chippy, we just got chippier, pinch me in the pile, I gouge your eyes or knee you in the nuts the next time around, just how it was.  I just find it comical that we're now "dirty" for merely following suit.  LOL.....it's pretty gotdamned funny to see all the tears..... LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-27-2016, 11:10 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Brad is becoming the face of Bengal fans everywhere.  He's your face.  Let that sink in.  He's........Your.......Face.   Cool

I'll come down there and break your effin fingers and bash your GD computer screen in with a muddah effin Louisville Slugger for typin shit like that.....ya degenerate prick ya..... Smack :smash:

(05-27-2016, 01:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Shut up Lucie....At least know your own sad little history.

To be clear.....Bengals.com can hardly be classified as media.....so, there's that Mellow

(05-27-2016, 03:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: To be clear.....Bengals.com can hardly be classified as media.....so, there's that Mellow

What are you talking about?..............Brad.

(05-27-2016, 03:08 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: What are you talking about?..............Brad.

Oh........you know damn well what I'm talking about............Poe.

(05-27-2016, 03:21 PM)Wyche Wrote: Oh........you know damn well what I'm talking about............Poe.

Wait.........Poe is a ravens fan..... Mellow

Also....No actually I don't know what you are talking about.

(05-27-2016, 03:24 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Wait.........Poe is a ravens fan..... Mellow

Also....No actually I don't know what you are talking about.

Poe is your alt......or is it coltsy.....or both?

Yes.....you do..... Shocked

(05-27-2016, 03:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: Poe is your alt......or is it coltsy.....or both?

Yes.....you do..... Shocked

......and you act just like them...... Cool

(05-27-2016, 03:48 PM)Wyche Wrote: ......and you act just like them...... Cool

You are so filled with misguided hope that somehow, some way, attempting to associate me with a colts fan, and a ravens fan will ease the pain you have for looking in the mirror and seeing Brad.  

I am not phased.

(05-27-2016, 12:05 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I'm gong to guess that his mouth WAS shut when he typed that.   ThumbsUp

Of course his mouth was open when he typed it. It is the only way a mouth breather can take in air.

As to Bell: Tee Hee
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-27-2016, 12:05 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I'm gong to guess that his mouth WAS shut when he typed that.   ThumbsUp

Brad Fritz: The face of Bengals fandom.  Works for me!  LOL

(05-27-2016, 04:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course his mouth was open when he typed it. It is the only way a mouth breather can take in air.

As to Bell: Tee Hee

Dammit guys!!!  I have a sinus infection!!!!   Rant

(05-27-2016, 03:58 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I am not phased.

......and yet, you keep responding..... :hooked:

....oh, and good one bfine.....lol.