Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Hall Of Fame 2016
Here are all 15 modern-era finalists. Only five modern-era finalists will be voted in:

QB Brett Favre
QB Kurt Warner
RB Terrell Davis
RB Edgerrin James
WR Marvin Harrison
WR Terrell Owens
OT Orlando Pace
OT Joe Jacoby
OG Alan Faneca
LB Kevin Greene
S John Lynch
S Steve Atwater
K Morten Andersen
Coach Tony Dungy
Coach Don Coryell

My top five are Farve, Kurt Warner, Orlando Pace, Tony Dungy and Marvin Harrison.  If TO gets in, will he go in as a Bengal?  Hilarious

Why isn't Jim Marshall in the HOF yet?  282 games without missing a single one! Over 300 including playoff games! 20 NFL Seasons! PLAYED EVERY GAME! INCREDIBLE!  
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Why does everyone dismiss TO so quickly. The numbers don't lie, hes one of the best ever and better than Harrison. And don't give me that character BS; Harrison murdered someone. The worst thing TOs ever done is make himself look like an ass.
Reply/Quote
Favre, Warner, Pace, TO, Coryell deserve to be in there .  

Only other name on that list that should be in the hall is Greene.   Maybe Marvin Harrison ....

The rest were great/good players/coaches in their era but really didn't do enough to garner the hall of fame.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 06:20 PM)motoarch Wrote: Why does everyone dismiss TO so quickly.  The numbers don't lie, hes one of the best ever and better than Harrison.  And don't give me that character BS; Harrison murdered someone.  The worst thing TOs ever done is make himself look like an ass.

He also destroyed every lockerroom he has ever been to. Teams were better off without him.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 06:46 PM)J24 Wrote: He also destroyed every lockerroom he has ever been to. Teams were better off without him.

But we're clear that Marvin Harrison shot a man 6 times right?  Are you really comparing the 2?
Reply/Quote
Farve, Warner, Harrison, Dungy, and TO.

TO belongs in it despite his locker room antics.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 06:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Farve, Warner, Harrison, Dungy, and TO.

TO belongs in it despite his locker room antics.

How do you justify Dungy over Pace or Coryell?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 07:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: How do you justify Dungy over Pace or Coryell?

I'm not a Dungy fan myself, the guy just never has impressed me all that much. In fact, I'd just as soon have Marvin coaching over Tony, and if you know me, that's saying a lot.
Reply/Quote
HoF.... needs more Bengals.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 04:00 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: HoF.... needs more Bengals.

True that!! Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 06:52 PM)motoarch Wrote: But we're clear that Marvin Harrison shot a man 6 times right?  Are you really comparing the 2?

What does that have to with the HOF? Secondly was Marvin ever charged with anything?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote