Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now the Steelers' kicker is getting in on the whining
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/07/steelers-kicker-thinks-bengals-tried-to-hurt-him-before-game-winning-field-goal/

The comment section is good for a laugh. It's good to see fans of other teams (such as Pats and Giants) seeing the Steelers for what they are. This rivalry is starting to educate people.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 03:33 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/07/steelers-kicker-thinks-bengals-tried-to-hurt-him-before-game-winning-field-goal/

The comment section is good for a laugh. It's good to see fans of other teams (such as Pats and Giants) seeing the Steelers for what they are. This rivalry is starting to educate people.

Ryan Shazier's career coming to an end with the man he injured seriously with a dirty helmet to helmet hit in the playoffs, GIO BERNARD. KARMA at it's best.   I would wish him well and send him a photo of the hit he put on Gio that got GIo hurt and the a photo of the hit on Gio that got his back messed up permanently. Hope he can stay off opiods cause that back of his is gonna be hurting bad permanently.   Jerry
Reply/Quote
Maurice Stokes- Cincinnati Royals.  Ken Dyer-Cincinnati Bengals. Darryl Stingley- New England Patriots. Christopher Reeve - Actor.  Roy Campanella- Brooklyn Dodgers. ....and of course any friends or relatives who have ever became paralyzed.....I fail to see the joy you are getting out of this player paralyzed or anybody paralyzed.  Anyone and I mean Anyone who finds one bit of enjoyment out of a person becoming paralyzed has no soul or moral value and I pity the family that has to put up with such a sadistic inhuman scum. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
That comment section lol.

Thanks for posting
Reply/Quote
Kicker smack talk..This is not the post your looking for move along....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Sometimes, you just have to wonder what kind of crack Steeler fans are smoking during games?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Apparently these hypocrites forgot that they broke Huber's jaw once upon a time... No one cares about this whiney pos. He probably pi$$ed himself when he seen Shaw charging at him lol. Someone give this man a box of tissues and a hug.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 20pwbw.jpg]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Crybaby should man up. Look what happened to Huber. Dirty SOB's
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So I'm in a minority here, but I actually did wonder this myself. I don't think Shaw was trying to injure him, but he did seem to purposefully jump the snap and kick Boswells leg a bit as he ran by.

I was wondering if it was a strategy to maybe just make that leg hurt a bit, and hope he misses. Not saying a SERIOUS injury, I'm just saying maybe like a pain that would come if someone kicked you in the shin lol.

But yeah when I watched it live, to me it came across as a strategy.
Reply/Quote
Quote:Bengalitis

Ryan Shazier's career coming to an end with the man he injured seriously with a dirty helmet to helmet hit in the playoffs, GIO BERNARD. KARMA at it's best.   I would wish him well and send him a photo of the hit he put on Gio that got GIo hurt and the a photo of the hit on Gio that got his back messed up permanently. Hope he can stay off opiods cause that back of his is gonna be hurting bad permanently.   [Image: 0y5Og4d.png]

WTF?

(12-08-2017, 04:18 AM)kevin Wrote: Maurice Stokes- Cincinnati Royals.  Ken Dyer-Cincinnati Bengals. Darryl Stingley- New England Patriots. Christopher Reeve - Actor.  Roy Campanella- Brooklyn Dodgers. ....and of course any friends or relatives who have ever became paralyzed.....I fail to see the joy you are getting out of this player paralyzed or anybody paralyzed.  Anyone and I mean Anyone who finds one bit of enjoyment out of a person becoming paralyzed has no soul or moral value and I pity the family that has to put up with such a sadistic inhuman scum. 

WTF?

(12-08-2017, 07:45 AM)jarrod.gower76 Wrote: Kicker smack talk..This is not the post your looking for move along....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

WTF? 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 10:54 AM)thillan Wrote: So I'm in a minority here, but I actually did wonder this myself. I don't think Shaw was trying to injure him, but he did seem to purposefully jump the snap and kick Boswells leg a bit as he ran by.

I was wondering if it was a strategy to maybe just make that leg hurt a bit, and hope he misses. Not saying a SERIOUS injury, I'm just saying maybe like a pain that would come if someone kicked you in the shin lol.

As someone in the PFT comments pointed out, he was probably trying to prevent the kicker from getting a free practice kick.

If he were really trying to injure, he could've done far worse.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 10:54 AM)thillan Wrote: So I'm in a minority here, but I actually did wonder this myself. I don't think Shaw was trying to injure him, but he did seem to purposefully jump the snap and kick Boswells leg a bit as he ran by.

all I saw him do is lightly kick the ball...

but if the kicker wants to cry foul how about the steelers delibertly taking out burfict so they could have a game winning drive?
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 11:57 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: As someone in the PFT comments pointed out, he was probably trying to prevent the kicker from getting a free practice kick.

If he were really trying to injure, he could've done far worse.

I don't think it was a free kick though, right? I can't remember an attempted timeout, but could be wrong.

I just think it's a bit questionable is all: https://twitter.com/Alex_Kozora/status/938452547005833216?s=17
Reply/Quote
And I'd prefer for it not to be true of course. Still think the Steelers are dirtier than the Bengals.. but I wouldn't say we are a "clean" team either.
Reply/Quote

He didn't kick Boswell's leg???  Hmm
Reply/Quote
We were out of timeouts, I took it (jumping offside) as intentionally trying to disrupt the rhythm of the kicking operation, but not to injure. Foot to foot contact looked incidental. With our luck he would have missed the longer field goal lol
Reply/Quote