Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Coach First Practice With Full Team Today May 20th
THIS is a good thing. Get the New Coach and new coaches on the field with the full team. As my high school coach use to say on coming out of locker in helmets and making us take a lap around the field, " Time to hit the old dusty trail ". So the Bengals hit the old dusty trail today, Marvin players and New players under a New Coach. All need to prove they belong on this team. All need to prove they are the solution and not the problem of this last place team. There are no more Marvin Favorites. It's a NEW DEY. All Super Bowl teams say it started back in first practices & they could feel the focus & winning attitude in early practices, so let the focus & winning attitude be there on Bengals in practices.

GO BENGALS.......TURN THE PAGE......NEW DEY.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 01:21 AM)kevin Wrote: THIS is a good thing.  Get the New Coach and new coaches on the field with the full team.  As my high school coach use to say on coming out of locker in helmets and making us take a lap around the field,  " Time to hit the old dusty trail ".   So the Bengals hit the old dusty trail  today, Marvin players and New players under a New Coach. All need to prove they belong on this team.  All need to prove they are the solution and not the problem of this last place team.   There are no more Marvin Favorites. It's a NEW DEY.  All Super Bowl teams say it started back in first practices & they could feel the focus & winning attitude in early practices, so let the focus & winning attitude be there on Bengals in practices.

GO BENGALS.......TURN THE PAGE......NEW DEY.

Bengals new "theme song".

[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I am obviously the most interested in seeing how the O-line and Linebackers line up.

Where Jonah lines up and how the rest of the Line adjusts and what position Pratt plays.

Fun times, NEW DAY NO DOUBT! Time for some great energy and a new culture!
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 06:08 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Bengals new "theme song".

If we're going with a classic tune to represent the theme of the team this year, how 'bout we go with something just a tad bit more aggressive?  Maybe Seek and Destroy, by Metallica?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 01:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If we're going with a classic tune to represent the theme of the team this year, how 'bout we go with something just a tad bit more aggressive?  Maybe Seek and Destroy, by Metallica?

Great choice.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 01:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am obviously the most interested in seeing how the O-line and Linebackers line up.

Where Jonah lines up and how the rest of the Line adjusts and what position Pratt plays.

Fun times, NEW DAY NO DOUBT! Time for some great energy and a new culture!

well they said they are experimenting with the OL in OTAs so take anything you see or others report with a grain of salt.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 01:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If we're going with a classic tune to represent the theme of the team this year, how 'bout we go with something just a tad bit more aggressive?  Maybe Seek and Destroy, by Metallica?

metallica covered turn the page...
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 02:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well they said they are experimenting with the OL in OTAs so take anything you see or others report with a grain of salt.

True, just hoping to get some hints.

(05-20-2019, 02:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: metallica covered turn the page...

Sounds just about perfect doesn't it?
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 02:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well they said they are experimenting with the OL in OTAs so take anything you see or others report with a grain of salt.

With Boling on the rehab field, Williams was in at LT and Glenn at LG

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 03:12 PM)pally Wrote: With Boling on the rehab field, Williams was in at LT and Glenn at LG

Thanks.

Any info on TEs or Ross?  I really don't need to know. But I'm curious.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 03:25 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Thanks.

Any info on TEs or Ross?  I really don't need to know. But I'm curious.

Eifert on rehab field and Ross was practicing

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote