Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Lines
Our entire schedule + 3 at Buccs is our least likely win according to Vegas lines
Reply/Quote
The Bucs lost a lot of players. I don't think they will be as good as last season but you never know with Brady.

Gonna be an epic game if both teams are playing at a high level, Brady vs Burrow.
Reply/Quote
We are 10.5 favorites against Falcons 1 point favorites against Chiefs , 1 point dog against Bills AT Ravens is a pickem we opened as 2 point favorites against Cowboys now we are 2 point underdogs
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2022, 06:38 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We are 10.5 favorites against Falcons 1 point favorites against Chiefs , 1 point dog against Bills AT Ravens is a pickem we opened as 2 point favorites against Cowboys now we are 2 point underdogs

All of this actually makes sense to me.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2022, 06:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: All of this actually makes sense to me.

Underdogs, to the Cowgirls?
Reply/Quote
I think there's some rectum with 32 slips of paper with all 32 teams written on them..Some fat ass farts out the answers..
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.. Ninja
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2022, 07:39 PM)Tony Wrote: Underdogs, to the Cowgirls?

Aren't we playing in their place? If not and we are at home that is the one that makes no sense.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2022, 11:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Aren't we playing in their place? If not and we are at home that is the one that makes no sense.

It's in Dallas.. I still see us winning by 10+.. Chase is gonna carve up Diggs again...
Reply/Quote

Delusional Cowboy fans can swing a point line like no other fan base.  They always bet on the Cowboys, and they always bet heavy.  Despite having what I am pretty sure is the largest capacity stadium, they have priced out the casual fan, and many opposing fan bases represent very well in Texas.  It is not much of a home field advantage.  

The fact that the Bengals opened as a 2 point favorite and then they became 2 point dogs demonstrates how much money must have been thrown on the Cowboys.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Browns game we moved from 1 dogs to 3 point favorites that's due to Deshaun. only other 4 point movement on schedule
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2022, 01:33 AM)Tony Wrote: It's in Dallas.. I still see us winning by 10+.. Chase is gonna carve up Diggs again...

Cool, then I understand. But you are probably right and Chase carves them up and with our revamped OL we run it on them
with Mixon and Evans. Hope we beat the shit out of the Cowgirls, the only teams I dislike more are in our Division.

(06-22-2022, 07:19 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Delusional Cowboy fans can swing a point line like no other fan base.  They always bet on the Cowboys, and they always bet heavy.  Despite having what I am pretty sure is the largest capacity stadium, they have priced out the casual fan, and many opposing fan bases represent very well in Texas.  It is not much of a home field advantage.  

The fact that the Bengals opened as a 2 point favorite and then they became 2 point dogs demonstrates how much money must have been thrown on the Cowboys.

Nice post, they have a lot of rich, hopeful fans. Too bad they haven't won anything of note in forever lol
Reply/Quote

It makes sense, betting lines are set up by which side people are putting more money on (so the house always wins). There are so many Cowboy fans out there, you can't use the lines as predictions, cause people blindly put money on their team.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote