Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL: Marshawn Lynch OUT Sunday vs Bengals
Big news for Bengals fans..Marshawn Lynch ruled out this Sunday vs Bengals.

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/652577077540077568
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 05:13 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: Big news for Bengals fans..Marshawn Lynch ruled out this Sunday vs Bengals.  

This is crucial.....big time advantage for us.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That will help the defense out quite a bit.
Reply/Quote
HUUUUGE
Reply/Quote
Definitely a big development. We just really need our DL to step up and get Wilson. Seattle will be running a TON of shotgun on Sunday.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Good news!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 05:24 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Definitely a big development. We just really need our DL to step up and get Wilson. Seattle will be running a TON of shotgun on Sunday.

Yep....stay in your lanes, don't break contain.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I HATE playing mobile QBs
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 05:24 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Definitely a big development. We just really need our DL to step up and get Wilson. Seattle will be running a TON of shotgun on Sunday.
Don't think it will matter much with their Swiss Cheese line, and this should only make it easier for our line to eat their line alive.
(10-09-2015, 05:25 PM)magikod Wrote: Good news!

HUGE news!

Things are finally going our way for once!

I think we had this game anyways, but now it just solidifies it and makes it a lot easier.  Since we don't have to respect the run too much, we'll be after Wilson like a bunch of starved wolves on Sunday!
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 05:13 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: Big news for Bengals fans..Marshawn Lynch ruled out this Sunday vs Bengals.  

Fred Jackson is questionable also so they are thin at TB.  Even if Jackson plays he's dealing with an high ankle sprain that will limit his abilty to cut and change directions.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Get an early lead.... Getting our 4th Opening drive TD out of 5 chances wouldnt be a bad start.
Reply/Quote
Seahawks look like they have 2 corners ruled out and a 3rd questionable with a hip which could force them to play more starters on special teams.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I was just getting ready to post this -

And Fred Jackson has a high ankle sprain - not sure if he will be health either for this game.
They are going to have alot of trouble being largely one dimensional against this defense.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Thomas Rawls is their only healthy HB. Looks like their FB, Derrick Coleman will also see snaps at HB on Sunday.

They have former Ohio State RB Rod Smith on their PS. Any OSU fans care to give an analysis of this guy in case they promote him to the 53?
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Lynch is the X factor that makes them what they are. With him out I really like our chances.
Reply/Quote
But I have Rawls on my fantasy! I'm not starting him though.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 06:01 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: But I have Rawls on my fantasy!  I'm not starting him though.

Started him last week...he looked awful. Got me the one point I needed, though. LOL.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 06:14 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Started him last week...he looked awful. Got me the one point I needed, though. LOL.

I like him for trade bait. Believe it or not I'm trading him for Palmer in both my leagues. As far as the REAL LIFE, this is good news for the Bengals. Rawls didn't do much against the lowly Lions last week. Our D will make their O one dimensional.
Reply/Quote
I smell a rat. Remember when the Steelers told us that Big Ben was coming into the game with the flu? Bullshit. Head games. Maybe Beastmode won't play. This could be on the up and up, but I still don't like it.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote

And their O-line is struggling big time as well, already giving up 6 sacks in 2 different games and 18 overall.
Reply/Quote