Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL: Marshawn Lynch OUT Sunday vs Bengals
I wish the Japanese had nuclear weapons during WWII.

Otherwise it was a shallow victory.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 11:39 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I would say the Super Bowl is the only game I might be honest with myself in that case, otherwise you have to play against/with better competition to improve, that's a given in anything sports, career, etc.  At the end of the day it's about improving, winning is a byproduct.

Playing against Lybnch will not make our defense better.
Reply/Quote
Do you think steeler fans say, "well our super bowl run is diminished because we injured Palmer (who we were scared of), in that first playoff game". ??????
[Image: forumpic2.jpg]
When I die, I will get to shake Mr. Paul Browns hand and hear him say "Damn, you never stopped believing, did you?"
Reply/Quote
It's definitely helpful that he is out. I wonder what Seattle's record is without him playing? Unless these are his only games ever missed. Not really sure, cannot say I care too much about him OR Seattle.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 01:26 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: It's definitely helpful that he is out. I wonder what Seattle's record is without him playing? Unless these are his only games ever missed. Not really sure, cannot say I care too much about him OR Seattle.

Last week was the first game he missed since 2011 iirc from the broadcast, before they were relevant. I don't know how many he missed before that in Seattle but I'd be willing to bet because they were medicore to bad there wasn't a bug discrepancy.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 01:29 AM)Stormborn Wrote: Last week was the first game he missed since 2011 iirc from the broadcast, before they were relevant. I don't know how many he missed before that in Seattle but I'd be willing to bet because they were medicore to bad there wasn't a bug discrepancy.

I figured as much. He is a work horse, it should effect them in some way. They still haven't figured out how to use Graham to save their lives, not sure why they traded as much as they did for him. Of course I say this, and then he goes off tomorrow. *KNOCKS ON WOOD*

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 11:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Playing against Lybnch will not make our defense better.

It's not about the regular season, it's about the playoffs. If you think playing against weaker competition prepares you to be better, you have it wrong. My opinion of course.

One of the easiest ways to get better is to play better competition, in any sport. You learn from your opponents. It's akin to thinking you're awesome at a video game (playing the CPU) and then logging in online and getting creamed, lol. In programming we call those people silo developers, think they know it all - can't admit when they're wrong, and don't think twice that maybe they could learn something from someone else.

I would have liked to see Lynch play with Burfict back.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote