Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Tomlin and protests
http://click2.thehornnews.com/t/Ag/TXo/qOg/AFpn_Q/AAMA7g/AA6dNQ/AQ/-qEa

Can we hope that this Steeler tackle might be waived and picked up by the Bengals? Wishful thinking?
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2017, 06:03 PM)Derrick Wrote: http://click2.thehornnews.com/t/Ag/TXo/qOg/AFpn_Q/AAMA7g/AA6dNQ/AQ/-qEa

Can we hope that this Steeler tackle might be waived and picked up by the Bengals?  Wishful thinking?

we did help him before he was deployed  letting him experience our camp
Reply/Quote
While I would love to have him in stripes, we all know that we have to start saving for extensions for Mixon, Ross, Lawson, and Willis.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My favorite part of that article is the poll at the bottom with the two extremes as it's primary options.
Reply/Quote
Is that a legitimate news site? TheHornNews.com? All of the sponsored links to "breaking news" about the Bible being proven 100% true have me doubting this source...
Reply/Quote
As much as I hate Tomlin, this is false. They all stayed in the tunnel for the anthem, and the OT took outside of the tunnel and it was an accident. Right here, though, tomlin is correct:
http://247sports.com/Bolt/WATCH-Pittsburgh-Steelers-Mike-Tomlins-passionate-reaction-to-Na-108019587

WE CAME HERE TO PLAY FOOTBALL.

This is the best thing I have ever heard a coach say about the whole national anthem thing. It's getting ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
Tomlin is totally full of s***, They were definitely trying to make a statement.

If you didn't want to make a statement, you would go out and stand/kneel just like every other team.

Villaneuva went out and foiled their plans, so now they are backtracking.

If Tomlin didn't think keeping the entire team in the tunnel during the national anthem wasn't a statement, then he is a complete moron.

FWIW, making a statement like that wouldn't have bothered me at all, but backtracking on something like that when you had a clear purpose is maddening to me.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2017, 09:00 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Tomlin is totally full of s***, They were definitely trying to make a statement.

If you didn't want to make a statement, you would go out and stand/kneel just like every other team.

Villaneuva went out and foiled their plans, so now they are backtracking.

If Tomlin didn't think keeping the entire team in the tunnel during the national anthem wasn't a statement, then he is a complete moron.

FWIW, making a statement like that wouldn't have bothered me at all, but backtracking on something like that when you had a clear purpose is maddening to me.

Agree with this.

Will add it was not cool Tomlin heaping the blame on Alejandro for being wrong and making team look bad and ultimately making him apologize.   

WTF ? 

Now they backtrack and will try and make amends tomorrow I expect after the backlash from their own fans. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote