Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Network Local TV?
I don't have NFL Network. Is the game being broadcast on a local station tonight and what channel? Thanks.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 11:40 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I don't have NFL Network. Is the game being broadcast on a local station tonight and what channel? Thanks.

Television: The game will air nationally on NFL Network and is produced by FOX-TV. In Cincinnati, it also will be carried by WKRC-TV (CBS Ch. 12). Broadcasters are Joe Buck (play-by-play), Troy Aikman (analyst), Erin Andrews (sideline reporter), Kristina Pink (sideline reporter) and Mike Pereira (rules analyst).
Reply/Quote
Great. I can watch the game on channel 12. Interesting FOX19 isn't carrying a FOX produced broadcast.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 11:41 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: Television: The game will air nationally on NFL Network and is produced by FOX-TV. In Cincinnati, it also will be carried by WKRC-TV (CBS Ch. 12). Broadcasters are Joe Buck (play-by-play), Troy Aikman (analyst), Erin Andrews (sideline reporter), Kristina Pink (sideline reporter) and Mike Pereira (rules analyst).

1:00pm games are usually carried on channel 7 (Dayton) as well as channel 12.   Will that be the case?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Never mind.  It will not be broadcast on channel 7
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 12:25 PM)3wt Wrote: Never mind.  It will not be broadcast on channel 7

I live in the Dayton area and spent quite a bit of time trying to find a stream to watch since I don't have NFL Network anymore after switching to Spectrum. Then I realized all I had to do was actually go to 12 on my cable box. It's not HD, but it's better than watching a stream and possibly messing up my laptop. I even moved an antenna I picked up at Walmart to different TVs around the house to see if I could pick it up over the air without any luck. 
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote