Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Network Path to the Draft Mock
(04-09-2021, 02:01 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Bucky Brooks and Cynthia Frelund combined to mock these players to the Bengals:

1st round: TE Kyle Pitts
2nd round: EDGE Jayson Oweh
3rd round: S Jamar Johnson

While I like the players they selected as prospects, I would hate to see another draft in which they wait until the 4th round at the earliest to draft an offensive lineman. Because in my opinion, the number one thing they gotta do this draft is improve the offensive line. Otherwise, 2021 probably ends the same as 2020: Burrow on the IR.

I hate  these national pundits who show they have done little to no research on the team.  
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2021, 01:48 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Duke Tobin went on the record as saying there will be offensive linemen in rounds 2-3 that the team will have starting grades on.  He made a point to say it.

That should mean, absolute bare minimum, they take one offensive linemen within rounds 1-3.  They should be taking two.  Taking NONE is unacceptable.  Duke opened his mouth and set the precedent.

Yep, no homework done on this Mock, surprised by Bucky...
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2021, 03:12 PM)Synric Wrote: Yes Bucky the Bengals definitely need to carry 5 safeties.

I think the Bengals will select a safety fairly high in this draft because they do not or will not pay 14 mil per to keep Bates.  Sad.  But I think that is what Bengals will do.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 04:20 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think the Bengals will select a safety fairly high in this draft because they do not or will not pay 14 mil per to keep Bates.  Sad.  But I think that is what Bengals will do.  

That would piss a lot of people off. You already have a top Safety on your team, pay him like it is my vote.

We can afford him. This would be BS man.
Reply/Quote