Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nfl gamepass
If anybody is considering getting gamepass. Do not do it. This service sucks so bad. 3rd year in a row that none of the streams are working. This thing is so god awful.
Reply/Quote
I use it every year to watch preseason games since i live in sc. Sounds like maybe you have shit internet because mine works perfect. I also use the nflsundayticket.tv to stream all regular season games and always perfect hd. I use my xb1 to watch btw.
Reply/Quote
It froze on me. But enjoyed the quarter n half.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 09:02 PM)whodey4life84 Wrote: I use it every year to watch preseason games since i live in sc. Sounds like maybe you have shit internet because mine works perfect. I also use the nflsundayticket.tv to stream all regular season games and always perfect hd. I use my xb1 to watch btw.

I have verizon fios gig line...and the whole house is hardwired with cat 6 ...so I get the full gig down. I can download a 40 gb file in about 2 min.
And can stream 60gb 4k files with absolutely zero buffering or stuttering. Its pretty much the fastest most stable isp out there..problem isnt the isp its that there is no feed through the ps4 or xbox one x.  Xbox one x finally has some of the feeds up but still no bengals feed.  Still 0 working feeds on the ps4.  There was a live feed on nfl gamepass through computer only.  So I had to watch that way which is terrible.  Would much rather watch on the 77" oled.  Gamepass is known for being absolute crap and this year is no exception.

Edit: they finally got the feeds up halfway through the 3rd quarter. I feel bad for people who paid 99 dollars for this service. Im just on the free trial again. Thank goodness the next 2 games are gonna be on tv and I wont have to deal with this garbage.
Reply/Quote
Ruko TV sucks horribly.

I don't know what I'm going to do during season because we have it for at least three more months and you can't switch back between channels so I can't watch multiple games (if the Bengals aren't on or to switch back and forth while they're in commercial).

I can go down Wings and Rings but I still would like the option of just relaxing in my place and watching games, and not to mention that you need to get there early or you can't get a seat.
Reply/Quote
Moved to NC, anyone know any reliable free stream sites for the regular season?
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2018, 12:04 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Moved to NC, anyone know any reliable free stream sites for the regular season?

A lot of the free sites struggle when it comes to providing reliable nfl streams. It will be hit or miss all season. Best bet may be to buy a sundayticket.tv login from ebay for like 20-30 bucks and use that.  Can only watch on 1 screen though I believe.
Reply/Quote
I use Gamepass here in Australia and it is great, except for the price. Watched the entire game today live at 9am with no problem at all. I use the app on my phone and cast it to my TV.
Reply/Quote
II'll probably do like I always do and listen to Laph and Hoard unless they're on tv which they usually aren't around these parts. I'll get to watch the Falcons game though.. I even bought new fishing tackle just in case this year.. Everyone knows how great they play once I decide to go fishing during games . There's a lot of fish in the lake this year..I don't know if any are actually edible ,but I might try a few bites of mercury just for kicks . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I get it every year. It works great for me. It's good for when the Bengals aren't on TV here in Columbus. I just work in the yard all day and then go watch the game when the replay goes live. I love being able to go back and watch the coaches film of big plays later in the week.
Reply/Quote
I used this to watch the game last night. worked really good
You do get some pop up adverts when you first open the streams but after that its good
http://wisiwig.eu/livesports
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2018, 04:31 PM)Roland Wrote: I get it every year.  It works great for me. It's good for when the Bengals aren't on TV here in Columbus. I just work in the yard all day and then go watch the game when the replay goes live. I love being able to go back and watch the coaches film of big plays later in the week.

Yes I should have said that is terrible for watching preseason games live.  If you are just watching rebroadcast's at a later time then I have never had a problem with gamepass when doing this.  I just get it to watch the preseason games because I have sunday ticket for the season.
Reply/Quote