Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Network at Bengals Camp
They are there today if you have NFL Network you can turn in.

Everybody is out there and guess which WR they have praised the most for looking good?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 05:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They are there today if you have NFL Network you can turn in.

Everybody is out there and guess which WR they have praised the most for looking good?

Don't have NFL Network right now damn it.

Ross?
Reply/Quote
WJIII with the play of the day. Jumped an out route for pick 6. Jake Fischer in pursuit; it didn't work out.

Josh Malone is the WR getting kudos.

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 05:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WJIII with the play of the day. Jumped an out route for  pick 6. Jake Fischer in pursuit; it didn't work out.

Josh Malone is the WR getting kudos.

Excited about WJ3 and Malone. WJ3 is always around the ball and has fluid hips and great length. Awesome to see him back.

Nothing on Billings?

Malone reminds me a lot of Chris Henry.
Reply/Quote
Drills are over. Thoughts and observations from me and the "experts"

Ross has amazing quick twitch

WJIII looks full go

Mixon "broke" an 80 yarder and Shaun O'Hare called it "Walter Payton style"

Andy, AJ, and Jeremy were all interviewed. Jeremy was by far the most articulate.

Andre Smith gained back any weight he had ever lost

Experts bragged on Malone more than once, Saw him pull in a catch in a crowd

They turned it over to a couple turd scratchers in the studio (Heath Evans and some other dude) to predict how the Bengals will do. They have us starting 0-4, going 1-5 in the Division, and finishing 6-10

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 06:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Drills are over. Thoughts and observations from me and the "experts"

WJIII looks full go

Andy, AJ, and Jeremy were all interviewed. Jeremy was by far the most articulate.

They turned it over to a couple turd scratchers in the studio (Heath Evans and some other dude) to predict how the Bengals will do. They have us starting 0-4, going 1-5 in the Division, and finishing 6-10

Thanks for the summary Bfine
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 06:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Drills are over. Thoughts and observations from me and the "experts"

WJIII looks full go

I thought the big news from day one was how good Gio looked after his injury. Shaun O'Hara said he was jump cutting like crazy looked like he had the RS on a joy pad mashed down.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Damn I miss Directv!

Reply/Quote
It was an excellent afternoon of Bengals coverage. The team looked good. Geno was disruptive, wideouts looked good like Bfine reported. We looked much more athletic and energetic then the Steelers did. The split screen coverage provided an interesting comparison of day one between the two teams. Of course we cant talk much about which practice methods are better, with their rings and all, but I liked the pace of the Bengals practice when comparing the two.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 11:42 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn I miss Directv!

NFL network is on basically everything now right? I have it on Dish and Spectrum I know has it as well.
Reply/Quote
I'm tired of these commentators constantly talking about how the Bengals are criminals. I think it was Heath Evans just going off on the Bengals and how the team constantly condones criminals and he is the wrong person to ask about how well the Bengals will do.

He's talking about Adam Jones of course since he said he wasn't talking about Mixon. But in the past 5 years, Adam Jones is second on the arrest list with 3 and Aldon Smith being number 1 with 4. Where's the outrage over whatever team keeping him and airing it on national television?

Then there's his rant about how the Bengals are undisiplined on the Defensive side of the ball, talking about the meltdown in the playoff loss against Pittsburgh I'm sure. What he don't bring up is the fact that Porter was in the Bengals huddle and not flagged which set certain people off or a coach pulling a Bengal players hair with no flag.

Check this out
http://nflarrest.com/#ByTeam
A link to a database for all arrests since 2000 until now which makes the Bengals number two behind the Vikings. I have it set to five years where the Bengals are with Pittsburgh at around just below half at number 17.
Reply/Quote
When the Bengals take the league by storm and are 8-0 the punditry will say,  "We knew it all along that the Cincinnati Bengals were underrated and just wanted to see how fans would react to our own poopooing of them needlessly.. 
Never let it be said that a pundit is full of sh....of course not, eh? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2017, 02:57 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I'm tired of these commentators constantly talking about how the Bengals are criminals. I think it was Heath Evans just going off on the Bengals and how the team constantly condones criminals and he is the wrong person to ask about how well the Bengals will do.

He's talking about Adam Jones of course since he said he wasn't talking about Mixon. But in the past 5 years, Adam Jones is second on the arrest list with 3 and Aldon Smith being number 1 with 4. Where's the outrage over whatever team keeping him and airing it on national television?

Then there's his rant about how the Bengals are undisiplined on the Defensive side of the ball, talking about the meltdown in the playoff loss against Pittsburgh I'm sure. What he don't bring up is the fact that Porter was in the Bengals huddle and not flagged which set certain people off or a coach pulling a Bengal players hair with no flag.

Check this out
http://nflarrest.com/#ByTeam
A link to a database for all arrests since 2000 until now which makes the Bengals number two behind the Vikings. I have it set to five years where the Bengals are with Pittsburgh at around just below half at number 17.

Heath Evans blocked me on twitter today.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2017, 05:36 AM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Heath Evans blocked me on twitter today.

He won a ring fair and square with scuzz bucket Greg Williams.  He has no time for peons with logical things to say.
Reply/Quote

WJIII looks full go

Not much of a surprise, there.  Did he look fluid?  Did he seem to be favoring that shoulder any?  How about the rest of the OL, did they look competent?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

My favorite part was where they said they'll start 0-4 because all the teams they play are "better across the board". One of those four teams....the browns.

Can't wait until they're proven wrong, but until then, Embrace the hate people!

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 06:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Andre Smith gained back any weight he had ever lost

At guard, that's not such a bad thing....
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2017, 10:00 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not much of a surprise, there.  Did he look fluid?  Did he seem to be favoring that shoulder any?  How about the rest of the OL, did they look competent?

Couldn't tell much without pads. I will say although Dre looked thick he was getting down the field on his blocks. I'll tell you a lineman that caught my eye was Landon Lechler. Will be curious to watch him when the pads come on. 

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2017, 10:55 AM)Sled21 Wrote: At guard, that's not such a bad thing....

Not at all and like I said he was moving out there

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2017, 03:02 AM)grampahol Wrote: When the Bengals take the league by storm and are 8-0 the punditry will say,  "We knew it all along that the Cincinnati Bengals were underrated and just wanted to see how fans would react to our own poopooing of them needlessly.. 
Never let it be said that a pundit is full of sh....of course not, eh? 

I think and 8-0 start is about as likely as the 0-4 start being predicted. I'll go 5-3, 4-4 at the worst.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote