Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Network's Draft For AFCN Teams
Trades weren't allowed, but Charles Davis was drafting for us and wanted to make a trade and picked up his phone like he was going to before they reminded him that they weren't allowed, which he knew, and that makes me think that he believes that we'll make at least one trade (my dream had two, which is unlikely, but stranger things have happened).
Round One
The Browns took Jalen Ramsey at safety out of FSU and said they'd play him at corner and safety, but who really gives a shit because it's the Browns?

The Ravens took Laremy Tunsil at tackle out of Ole Miss. I think the Ravens are screwed regardless, so it's another who gives a shit? It was good value, though.

Charles Davis took Ryan Kelly for us, which would solidify our line and I think be our missing piece. Like I said, he wanted to trade, and then was considering taking a receiver before he settled on Kelly, so I think he thinks we'll look for a way to trade back and get more picks, which then we'd take a receiver, and taking Michael Thomas would complete the start of my dream draft.

The Steelers took Billings, which is fine because their secondary blows, and I guess they believe that a pass rush will help out the secondary, but I don't think Billings is enough.

Thoughts?
Reply/Quote
It's believable.  The thought of Billings on the squealers leaves a foul taste in my mouth, but I do believe that they would take him at that spot.  The trash secondary doesn't matter if they're allowed to hold and go offsides anyway so why should they worry about it?
Reply/Quote