Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Network top #3 game Bengals and Chiefs playoff
NFL Network is showing the Bengals/Chiefs game from last year playoffs right now. It is considered the third best of 2021. Reminded how dominant the Chiefs were in the first half. And that stop of Hill at the 1 as the half time ended. Now we are in the second half and the Bengals are driving. This replay is getting me ready for the season.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I didn't realize how poorly the offensive line was in this game. And the commentators keep on praising the Chiefs.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2022, 05:47 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I didn't realize how poorly the offensive line was in this game. And the commentators keep on praising the Chiefs.

Scary thing is that I'm watching and thinking they're actually playing better than did all season!

It gets me excited as to how good we'll be this season!

It's getting me excited for the season!
Reply/Quote
I'm usually not one to pull the "No Respect" card. But I swear Buffalo is getting more love for losing to KC than we are for beating them twice.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2022, 05:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm usually not one to pull the "No Respect" card. But I swear Buffalo is getting more love for losing to KC than we are for beating them twice.

Buffalo beat the Chiefs by 18 points last year.

They also won a playoff game by 30 points.

They also had the #1 ranked scoring defense and the #3 ranked scoring offense.

Analysts that rank teams tend to look at entire seasons more than just the second halves of two games.
Reply/Quote
“Oh my gawd Jim…the Bengals are going to the Super Bowl”
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2022, 06:17 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: “Oh my gawd Jim…the Bengals are going to the Super Bowl”

I'm watching. I hope the Bengals win.  Nervous
Reply/Quote
Fun fact for those that don’t know. Some dude uploaded the full game (and titans and raiders) to YouTube. Just search for the game and you’ll find it
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2022, 06:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Buffalo beat the Chiefs by 18 points last year.

Analysts that rank teams tend to look at entire seasons more than just the second halves of two games.

Yes the Bills went 1-1 versus KC, we went 2-0.

They won A playoff game, we won 3, Including beating the #1 and #2 seeds in the AFC. The Bills beat the 6th seed.

It was much more than "just the second half of two games". 

Reply/Quote
OMG. They're in OT and KC won the toss of the coin. There's no way the Bengals can beat the Chiefs with Mahomes at QB.
Reply/Quote
Tony Romo "you're not underdogs anymore Bengals"
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2022, 06:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes the Bills went 1-1 versus KC, we went 2-0.

They won A playoff game, we won 3, Including beating the #1 and #2 seeds in the AFC. The Bills beat the 6th seed.

I love watching this game just because it shows what kind of heart this team has and how the players made plays when they needed to!

Smart people realize that BOTH teams play two halves, so if we only played one half, we would have gotten blown out!

The only thing that matters is the score at the end and we handled our business!
(07-17-2022, 06:48 PM)BengalRed Wrote: OMG. They're in OT and KC won the toss of the coin. There's no way the Bengals can beat the Chiefs with Mahomes at QB.

I was watching and, obviously knowing the outcome, I still had my doubts we'd win and got fired up when we made the plays I already knew were coming!

You know you're a Bengals fan when you're watching a game you've already seen and still expect a fumble or some other meltdown!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2022, 07:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I love watching this game just because it shows what kind of heart this team has and how the players made plays when they needed to!

Smart people realize that BOTH teams play two halves, so if we only played one half, we would have gotten blown out!

The only thing that matters is the score at the end and we handled our business!

I was watching and, obviously knowing the outcome, I still had my doubts we'd win and got fired up when we made the plays I already knew were coming!

You know you're a Bengals fan when you're watching a game you've already seen and still expect a fumble or some other meltdown!

Hilarious

This is probably the third or fourth time I've seen this game. 
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2022, 06:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes the Bills went 1-1 versus KC, we went 2-0.

Clarity is a nice thing to have. Wink
Reply/Quote
I have a hot take:

I think the Chiefs best years with Mahomes as their QB are behind them. I think the Chiefs take a step back this year and an even bigger step back next year.

They lost Tyreek Hill, Orlando Brown will be gone next year, Mitchell Shwartz retired, and you could argue Kelce's best days are behind him. They need to start hitting on draft picks or they are screwed.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2022, 02:13 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I have a hot take:

I think the Chiefs best years with Mahomes as their QB are behind them. I think the Chiefs take a step back this year and an even bigger step back next year.

They lost Tyreek Hill, Orlando Brown will be gone next year, Mitchell Shwartz retired, and you could argue Kelce's best days are behind him. They need to start hitting on draft picks or they are screwed.

Well to their credit they hit pretty good on Oline last year 

Reply/Quote
(07-17-2022, 06:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Buffalo beat the Chiefs by 18 points last year.

You're so............funny
Reply/Quote
I also watched the Raiders-Charges game, that was ranked higher on the NFL network, to see why. And I would have to say that it was also very impressive. Herbert completed about six 4th-down plays (most were 4th and 10, but one was 4th and 21, and there was one by penalty) in the last two drives, when any one incompletion and their season would have been over.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2022, 04:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well to their credit they hit pretty good on Oline last year 

Andy Reid is like the Steelers. You just never count him out.  He has made the playoffs 7 straight years and 17 of the last 22.  In just the last 3 years he has 7 postseason wins (including a Super Bowl and 2 Conference Championship games).  
Reply/Quote