Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Dropping AJ Green before Week 2
I see now news is he will miss September and October. By Bengals having him in such a way that he still takes up a roster spot on my Fantasy Team, I have no choice. Bengals will keep him in a way I can't put him on an IL list. I can't afford the roster luxury of him. I'm trying to win NOW. I can't be sandbagging for November and December. So as a Bengals Fan, I'm hoping Green helps Bengals at some point in 2019. As a Fantasy Football team manager, I have no choice but to dump him Wednesday Morning and add the best player I can that will help me win This Sunday. To anybody who grabs Green up, they must have more open roster space than I do. I need good players Now, not November. If I wait until November, I will be out of Fantasy Play-Off picture.

The hype is on Ross and Dalton, but there are other NFL players I can add also. I'm not going to use a waiver and go to last on those. I can get a good free agent and as others use waivers, I will move to head of class on those for future.

I see 10 players I would like to have, and Green is just taking up one of my roster spots. I can see Bengals waiting, but my Fantasy Team only has a short bench of players, unlike Bengals.

I'm also not going to put up with Antonio Brown on the bench as he puts up no points. People lost out on Steelers Bell last year and this year it is Steelers Brown all in a Funk. Play or Don't Play, I Don't Care, but I will cut his rear end if the soap opera continues. There are other players I can add. I will see what Brown does Sunday, but I will be like Raiders and get rid of him if he keeps acting the fool and not playing.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Don't do it Kevin... He's gonna play week 4. Watch.

Who the hell is available that's gonna pay off more than when he comes back? I know you've got more expendable guys than AJ Green on your bench.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Do it Kevin. ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Big Grin 
(09-14-2019, 12:14 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Do it Kevin. ThumbsUp

You in his league?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2019, 08:02 AM)jason Wrote: You in his league?

Nervous

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2019, 08:50 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Nervous

I've got AJ waiting on my bench... Gonna make a helluva combo with DeAndre Hopkins, and Kelce.

Just snagged up Melvin Gordon this morning too.

I'm playing chess while these fools play checkers.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote