Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Reduces Adam's Fine, Admits They Were Wrong
(03-08-2016, 11:58 AM)Wyche Wrote: All of it? Mellow

I guess you missed the interview where Burfict deflected blame for the WC game loss to Hill. Right after he threw Hill under the bus, he admitted that Porter was actually praising and complimenting him when Ms Pac Man flew off the handle and bowled over the ref trying to get to Porter....for saying nice things about Burfict. 

You can  LMAO all you want, it's true and straight from Burfict's mouth. 
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 04:04 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I guess you missed the interview where Burfict deflected blame for the WC game loss to Hill. Right after he threw Hill under the bus, he admitted that Porter was actually praising and complimenting him when Ms Pac Man flew off the handle and bowled over the ref trying to get to Porter....for saying nice things about Burfict. 

You can  LMAO all you want, it's true and straight from Burfict's mouth. 

Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO ......and I can't trust Burfict to tell the truth, after all, he "lied" about knowing the extent of Bell's injury.....amirite? Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 05:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO ......and I can't trust Burfict to tell the truth, after all, he "lied" about knowing the extent of Bell's injury.....amirite? Ninja

If Bradley can slightly embellish things, so can I. 

Don't know what you're talking about him lying about the extent of Bell's injury. Maybe some Steelers fans thought that, I didn't. Also never saw it as anything more of an unfortunate incident, nothing dirty of classless about it. A lot of Steelers fans were frustrated, but thats just fans being fans, just like Bengals fans bitching about Mike Mitchell's hit on Marvin Jones last year. Truth of the matter is that he got his leg caught during a routine tackle. 

And while we're on it, I thought that Burfict was pushed into Roethlisberger earlier this year and wasn't deserving of a fine. I literally was THE ONLY ONE on the Steelers board that I post on who said that. You Bengirl fans would be proud, and should emulate my objectivity.  Wink 

And please don't take this as a love affair with Burfict. The guy has a reputation for a reason and needs to adjust his game the same way Harrison had to several years ago. 
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 06:27 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: If Bradley can slightly embellish things, so can I. 

Don't know what you're talking about him lying about the extent of Bell's injury. Maybe some Steelers fans thought that, I didn't. Also never saw it as anything more of an unfortunate incident, nothing dirty of classless about it. A lot of Steelers fans were frustrated, but thats just fans being fans, just like Bengals fans bitching about Mike Mitchell's hit on Marvin Jones last year. Truth of the matter is that he got his leg caught during a routine tackle. 

And while we're on it, I thought that Burfict was pushed into Roethlisberger earlier this year and wasn't deserving of a fine. I literally was THE ONLY ONE on the Steelers board that I post on who said that. You Bengirl fans would be proud, and should emulate my objectivity.  Wink 

And please don't take this as a love affair with Burfict. The guy has a reputation for a reason and needs to adjust his game the same way Harrison had to several years ago. 

StrictlyBiz and Burfict sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G......... Dancing

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 11:32 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: What do you know, 4-12?  Ninja

How to beat the Steelers twice?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 08:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The reduced the fine on Adam Jones from 28,940 to 12,500, which is basically just the NFL admitting that the refs ****ed up:

You don't reduce a fine by that much unless you know you screwed a team out of its glory.  

Reducing it by that much is basically saying "that's our fault, but we can't take it away completely or we'll look even dumber."

The pain of being a Bengals fan.

The NFL actually has a mechanism for admitting wrong decisions, and it is not the reduction of fines.  It is the straightforward admission that a bad decision was made.  They do it all the time, but they did not do that in this case.  Your inability to account for other factors does not mean that none exist.  
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 07:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: How to beat the Steelers twice?

LMAO
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

Something the Bengals can't figure out, that's for sure.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 06:27 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: If Bradley can slightly embellish things, so can I. 

You mean you don't remember the Twitter fiasco?  It wasn't just the fans who were crying like schoolgirls who got felt up at the Sadie Hawkins Dance.... LMAO

In all honesty, I WAS referring to your embellishment of the "altercation" with the official. Smirk

....and hey clown....that's Ben-gals to you! Mad

Reply/Quote

Score!!!!! LMAO

Reply/Quote