Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL SUrvivor Week #2 Round 1
Need picks from:

Interceptor
Millhouse
bfine32
xxlt

If any of these 4 pick from the Jets-Bills Thursday Night game, that pick must be in by 8:25 tonight.

Otherwise, due by 1:00 Sunday as usual.
Reply/Quote
[Image: panthers-michaela1.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Seahawks.

Sorry for not getting my pick in before the Thursday night game. You can kick me out for that if you want to. I didn't see my name in the OP the first time I looked at it so I thought I had been dropped for some other reason like being the only LOSER to pick YOUR Cincinnati Bengals last Sunday. Wink
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 10:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: panthers-michaela1.jpg]

Nice teeth!

And you know how people see Jesus in toast and potato chips? I thought I saw him in her belly but on further review I think it is the Kool Aid guy. Oh yeah!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Where are those x-ray glasses in the back of magazines when you need them? lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Only Interceptor & Millhouse need to make Week #2 picks.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 12:30 AM)xxlt Wrote: Seahawks.

Sorry for not getting my pick in before the Thursday night game. You can kick me out for that if you want to. I didn't see my name in the OP the first time I looked at it so I thought I had been dropped for some other reason like being the only LOSER to pick YOUR Cincinnati Bengals last Sunday.  Wink

No you're OK. I wasn't expecting anyone to pick from the NYJ-BUF game anyway.
Reply/Quote
I am out. See ya in Round 2

XenoMorph & AquaPod770 are also out til Round 2.
Reply/Quote
Well I'm out. Lolz
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 08:46 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: I am out. See ya in Round 2

XenoMorph & AquaPod770 are also out til Round 2.

WTF Stafford it was the freaking titans.......... the Titans.  shame on you lions.
Reply/Quote