Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Stadium beer prices
If you have no attendance and you're high, thats a problem.
Reply/Quote
We Californians are so used to paying more we don't even resent it any more - notice San Fran is next after Oakland, and San Diego is up there. No coincidence. We also need fewer of them to take our shirts off since we don't get very cold so the high price might save you from some unwanted (or maybe not) scenery.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 08:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But a game takes 3 hours and that is time for your buzz to burn off if you don't keep fueling it.

That is why I don't get drunk while tailgating.  The buzz wears off during the game.  It is much cheaper to just drop acid about 30 minutes before kickoff.  That way you are still flying pretty high at the end of the game.

I thought coke was the prefered choice for lawyers.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 09:50 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I thought coke was the prefered choice for lawyers.  Ninja

Coke is for the GOOD lawyers. The ones that make a lot of money.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 10:00 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Coke is for the GOOD lawyers. The ones that make a lot of money.
lmao!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 10:05 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I was under the impression that these venues charge so much for concessions because that is where they make most of their money. I have heard that movie theaters don't make that much on admission, they make it on concessions. And that is why the concessions are so high. I don't know if this is actually the case, just something I've heard my whole life.

A friend of ours owns a small, seven screen movie theater, and you are completely correct.  They show first run movies, and make virtually no profit on the movie itself.

Going to a game, a movie, a concert, a wine festival, you name it... they are all the same.  You are going to pay inflated prices, but you know that going in.
Reply/Quote
It says the Bengal's beer price is $5- that's not right.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
5 dollars, my ass.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 11:30 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: 5 dollars, my ass.

7.50 right?
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 07:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Hogwash!  People are wrecked before they ever enter the stadiums.  Everytime I've been to FedEx Field there has been at least one drunken incident near me, be it a fight, falling down, passing out, or vomiting.  The prices have zero impact, it's all a function of the tailgating.

And if prices were a little more reasonable in the stadium, maybe people would not feel the need to get so torn down prior to entering.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 11:44 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: 7.50 right?

8.75 - 9 this season...
[Image: 8lCdYWF.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 10:00 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Coke is for the GOOD lawyers. The ones that make a lot of money.

Not true.

Crack is cocaine. 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 12:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not true.

Crack is cocaine. 

What does that have to do with literally anything that has been discussed so far?

Also, crack isn't exactly cocaine. That's like saying that butter = cookies just because there is butter in cookies. They're 2 entirely different substances, but I'm still not sure where crack came from in this conversation.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 11:50 AM)FuZZ Wrote: 8.75 - 9 this season...

[Image: i-dont-always-drink-beer-but-when-i-do-i...-equis.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 12:13 PM)djs7685 Wrote: What does that have to do with literally anything that has been discussed so far?

Also, crack isn't exactly cocaine. That's like saying that butter = cookies just because there is butter in cookies. They're 2 entirely different substances, but I'm still not sure where crack came from in this conversation.

Crack is just a form of processed cocaine.  There are no other active drugs in crack besides cocaine.

So to answer your question, crack came up in this thread because you were talking about cocaine being expensive.  So I pointed out that crack is cheap cocaine.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 12:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Crack is just a form of processed cocaine.  There are no other active drugs in crack besides cocaine.

So to answer your question, crack came up in this thread because you were talking about cocaine being expensive.  So I pointed out that crack is cheap cocaine.

I suppose. It depends what is "cheap" to you.

If you consider the length of the high and how quickly you burn through a rock, it's honestly not as cheap as some seem to make it out to be

.....not that I'd know. Just guessing.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 11:50 AM)FuZZ Wrote: 8.75 - 9 this season...

to prevent people from getting too drunk and unruly i guess...

But most are that way before they even go thru secruity.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 08:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But a game takes 3 hours and that is time for your buzz to burn off if you don't keep fueling it.

That is why I don't get drunk while tailgating.  The buzz wears off during the game.  It is much cheaper to just drop acid about 30 minutes before kickoff.  That way you are still flying pretty high at the end of the game.

[Image: 107684-YES-thats-awesome-gif-Imgur-Ol-8r4g.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Didn't I meet you in the 70's?
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 08:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: just drop acid about 30 minutes before kickoff
Reply/Quote