NFL Super Bowl tweet
look who is front and center

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 12:39 PM)pally Wrote: look who is front and center

In case anyone was wondering, Tom Brady's head is to scale. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 02:24 PM)PhilHos Wrote: In case anyone was wondering, Tom Brady's head is to scale. Mellow

I’m glad they put the GOAT in there but they should have made his picture bigger than Tom Brady’s LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 02:41 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I’m glad they put the GOAT in there but they should have made his picture bigger than Tom Brady’s LOL

Wait, where do you see Mike White in that picture? Ninja
Reply/Quote
Who is the front & center guy directly above Burrow?

Edit: Kyler Murray?
Reply/Quote
Even when we’ve had good teams we wouldn’t have had a guy in that picture. Burrow and Chase are both so marketable. Believe I saw where they’re both top 5 in Jersey sales.
Reply/Quote
Who's the guy with the ginormous head in the upper right corner? Aaron Donald?
Reply/Quote
Notice they did not put Fat Jens face in for Pissburgh..... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 03:32 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Who's the guy with the ginormous head in the upper right corner? Aaron Donald?

Yes.

The following players are in the picture:
Burrow
Dak Prescott
Aaron Donald
Tom Brady
Kyler Murray
Justin Herbert
TJ Watt
Josh Allen
Lamar Jackson
Alvin Kamara
AJ Brown
Aaron Jones
And I think Darren Waller (hard to tell the jersey number)
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 03:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Notice they did not put Fat Jens face in for Pissburgh..... Hilarious

Covid positive, get me out of GB Aaron Rodgers also didn't make the cut. He'll be on the poster next year in a Broncos or 49'ers uniform.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 03:55 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Covid positive, get me out of GB Aaron Rodgers also didn't make the cut. He'll be on the poster next year in a Broncos or 49'ers uniform.

It'll be interesting for sure to see what the league does to it's reigning MVP for lying about being vaccinated.
Reply/Quote
I can see the Chiefs surging in the second half of the season to knock the Raiders out of a playoff spot.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 03:59 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I can see the Chiefs surging in the second half of the season to knock the Raiders out of a playoff spot.

I don't see the Chief's surging. They have too many weaknesses not named Mahommes
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 03:59 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I can see the Chiefs surging in the second half of the season to knock the Raiders out of a playoff spot.

The AFC is gonna get an 8-8 team in this year, whether it’s PIT, CLE, KC, or INDY, we’ll see. And oddly enough, the Chiefs may be the one that I fear the least. I’ve seen 4 or 5 of their games this year, and they just don’t look scary at all…maybe the worst D in the league. Mahomes though, it’s probably stupid to count him out.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 03:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Notice they did not put Fat Jens face in for Pissburgh..... Hilarious

I’d like it better if NO Steelers were in the picture…

Anyway, it’s cool Joe is on there, and pretty prominently to boot.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 12:39 PM)pally Wrote: look who is front and center

Cue the Cowboy fans losing their minds that Dak is "too small".  
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 02:24 PM)PhilHos Wrote: In case anyone was wondering, Tom Brady's head is to scale. Mellow

While I am at it...they should have the Colts over the steelers.  But I will forever hate them for blowing that 4th quarter lead against the Jets.  
Reply/Quote

Big Jen
Pig Ben
Piggy
Bendarella
Drama Queen QB (everyone will know who that is)

Any of those will always get you rep :)
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2021, 12:13 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Cue the Cowboy fans losing their minds that Dak is "too small".  

Well, he's certainly no Andy Dalton, if you know what I mean  Pervert
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
i wish mike white didn't get injured in that last game, we coudl have seen if what he did to us was a fluke. he stilll torched them on the 1st drive lol
Reply/Quote