Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Supplemental Draft
Next Thursday, the NFL will hold the Supplemental Draft, an event that most people don't care about.

There's 7 guys in it this year.

Isaiah Battle, OT-Clemsom
Darrius Caldwell, Pass rusher-West Georgia
Eric Eiland, DE-Houston
Sean McQuillan, TE-UCONN
Kevin Short, DB-Kansas
Dalvon Stuckey, DT-West Georgia
Adrian Wilkins, WR/KR-NC Central

Battle is the only guy who is considered draftable. If/when these guys go undrafted, they'll be able to sign with whoever they want. I don't see the Bengals going after any of these guys.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't draft Battle based on what I've seen.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 05:51 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I wouldn't draft Battle based on what I've seen.

The Falcons are supposedly the favorite for him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 05:53 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The Falcons are supposedly the favorite for him.

They do love to waste picks on awful linemen. 
Reply/Quote
The Falcons could use a 7th on him, not really a waste. I'd be surprised if the Bengals brought anybody from this list in.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 09:01 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: The Falcons could use a 7th on him, not really a waste. I'd be surprised if the Bengals brought anybody from this list in.

Well they will probably be dumb and use a 4th because that's why they're the Falcons 
Reply/Quote
Battle goes to the Rams for a 5th, if anyone cares.

The really really wanted new Olineman this year for Foles.
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2015, 03:51 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Battle goes to the Rams for a 5th, if anyone cares.

The really really wanted new Olineman this year for Foles.

Counting the 2015 draft, the Rams took 5 OL. They are clearly trying to protect Foles and open up holes for Gurley/Mason.
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2015, 04:10 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Counting the 2015 draft, the Rams took 5 OL. They are clearly trying to protect Foles and open up holes for Gurley/Mason.

Nice, well they definitely don't need any DL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2015, 04:10 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Counting the 2015 draft, the Rams took 5 OL. They are clearly trying to protect Foles and open up holes for Gurley/Mason.

And they went O-line with the 2nd pick of the 14 draft.

They sure like building up their lines. Shame about the rest of the team.
Reply/Quote

Such a shame they can't develop them, ever.

Not since Pace.
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2015, 11:11 PM)blt4584 Wrote: And they went O-line with the 2nd pick of the 14 draft.

They sure like building up their lines. Shame about the rest of the team.

they got some decent running backs.... And after paying that much to Bradford on IR fixing the OL would be #1 priority lol.

If its winning in the trenches Rams are on their way.
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2015, 11:23 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Such a shame they can't develop them, ever.

Not since Pace.

And Pace didn't need developed.  He was a slam dunk.  Only way they could have missed with Pace was to not play him on the OLINE.  lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2015, 05:53 PM)Stewy Wrote: And Pace didn't need developed.  He was a slam dunk.  Only way they could have missed with Pace was to not play him on the OLINE.  lol

Reverse Paul Alexander technique.
Reply/Quote
I really hope they don't squander Robinson. He has all-time ability
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2015, 04:41 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I really hope they don't squander Robinson. He has all-time ability

I'll take him off their hands
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2015, 08:29 PM)Stormborn Wrote: I'll take him off their hands

Every team would. He's got the god given natural ability very few have ever had. 
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2015, 12:39 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Every team would. He's got the god given natural ability very few have ever had. 

He'll get it figured out, athletes like him rarely phase out unless they're money hungry. Plus he's still 22 until late October.
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2015, 01:04 PM)Stormborn Wrote: He'll get it figured out, athletes like him rarely phase out unless they're money hungry. Plus he's still 22 until late October.

Yup. We should send Ogbuehi and Andre with picks for him since they are so OL hungry....multiple OL > 1 right?!?!
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2015, 01:49 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Yup. We should send Ogbuehi and Andre with picks for him since they are so OL hungry....multiple OL > 1 right?!?!

Not knowing what Paul's disposition on Greg, I think he'd try to kill me if I traded his golden boy along with future bad Oline picks.
Reply/Quote