Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Survivor 2019 Week #1
Rules

1. The object is to pick 1 NFL team each week that you think will win its game for that week.

2. You can pick a team 1 time only (If you pick the Browns Week #1, you can't pick them again the rest of the season).

3. If the picked team wins its game, you move on to the following week.

4. New for 2019

Every player gets a FREE PASS to start the game. The first time you pick a team that loses you use your FREE PASS in
exchange for the pick not counting against you and you stay in the game for at least another week, but there is a catch. You have to pick 2 teams for the following week The extra pick is to make up for using your FREE PASS. The 2nd time you pick a team that loses you are eliminated.

This new rule was made to make sure the game lasts as long as possible and also to ensure everybody stays in the game for at least one week.

5. If you pick a team involved in a tie game you still move on to the following week. However you have to pick 2 teams for that following week, and the previous week's pick will not count against you.

6. If only 2 players remain in the game the picks must be different from each other.

7. Deadline to pick is 5 minutes before MNF kicks off (In Wek #1 its 5 minutes before DEN-OAK kicks off).

8. Game ends when 1 player remains or when all remaining players lose in the same week.

9. You can change your picks, but you must do so before kickoff of that game because once that game has kicked off you cannot change that pick.

10. You can only make your picks from games that have not kicked off.

11. Your pick to win cannot come from the same game as your Reverse NFL Survivor pick to lose (EX in Week #1 if you pick Cleveland to win then you cannot pick Tennessee to lose).

With all this is mind good luck to all in 2019.

Week #1 schedule

GB-CHI (Thursday Night Opener) 8:20
TEN-CLE 1
BAL-MIA 1
ATL-MIN 1
BUF-NYJ 1
WAS-PHI 1
LAR-CAR 1
KC-JAX 1
IND-LAC 4:05
CIN-SEA 4:05
NYG-DAL 4:25
DET-ARZ 4:25
SF-TB 4:25
PIT-NE (SNF) 8:20
HOU-NO (MNF 1) 7:10
DEN-OAK (MNF 2) 10:20
Reply/Quote
Browns
Reply/Quote
Tampa Bay
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
LAR
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Chargers
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Eagles for me please.
Reply/Quote
Chargers

Reply/Quote
Dallas
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Detroit Lions
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Seahawks
Reply/Quote
Picks so far:

BROWNS QueenCitySouth
BUCCANEERS Tiger Teeth
RAMS cinci4life
CHARGERS Jason, HarleyDog
EAGLES Hollodero
COWBOYS BengalHawk62
LIONS guyofthetiger
SEAHAWKS Seahawkscheat
Reply/Quote
Ravens
Reply/Quote
[Image: eagles+e7f08e80f7008c6220fe003a121c6983.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Eagles
Reply/Quote
I have used my FREE PASS since I picked the Browns and they lost. I still stay in the game under the rule and I have to make 2 picks next week, the extra pick to make up for my FREE PASS being used in exchange for the week's pick not counting against me.
Reply/Quote