Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
NFL Survivor Week #1 Round 1
Attention everyone I have made a rules change:

You can now change your picks. If you do you must do so before kickoff because if a game you pick from has started you cannot change your pick. a few reasons for changing picks can be injuries to a key player(s) or roster moves involving a key player(s).

Hope everybody is on board with this. Don't know why I didn't think of this last week.

I had originally picked the Eagles, but because Bradford has been traded and rookie Carson Wentz is now starting, I can't trust a rookie in his first start.
Reply/Quote
Changing my pick to Cleveland. Titans might lose.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
[Image: sexy-steelers-fan-82.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2016, 01:41 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Attention everyone I have made a rules change:

You can now change your picks. If you do you must do so before kickoff because if a game you pick from has started you cannot change your pick. a few reasons for changing picks can be injuries to a key player(s) or roster moves involving a key player(s).

Hope everybody is on board with this. Don't know why I didn't think of this last week.

I had originally picked the Eagles, but because Bradford has been traded and rookie Carson Wentz is now starting, I can't trust a rookie in his first start.

Hilarious

I think I found the reason why you didn't think of it last week.

Whatever everyone else wants is cool with me. I don't mind the rule change.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2016, 01:41 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Attention everyone I have made a rules change:

Well as long as you didn't do it for selfish reasons I think we can all be on board.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Seattle
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Picks so far:

SEAHAWKS
QueenCitySouth
Mint Berry Crunch
Interceptor
Hollodero
JohnnyCupcakes
CarolinaBengalFanGuy
Millhouse
Bengalsrob
Wolfkaosaun

TEXANS
SunsetBengal
Cure4CF
Nate
AquaPod770

GIANTS
Xenomorph

TITANS
Tiger Teeth

VIKINGS
Treee

CHIEFS
BengalHawk62

BROWNS
CageTheBengal
Guyofthetiger

PANTHERS
Trademark

STEELERS
bfine32

SAINTS
cinci4life
Reply/Quote
Seahawks
Reply/Quote
Texans
Reply/Quote
Bunch of Seahawk homers on here! Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 09:18 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Bunch of Seahawk homers on here!   Ninja

Since recently it's not too late to hop on board.
Reply/Quote
Up to 18 players.
Reply/Quote
Texans
Reply/Quote
Well, if the Seahawks lose, half the people will be gone the first week. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Houston
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Seahawks
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Saints
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
1. This is the Bengals Board
2. Kind of disturbing nobody has picked them.
3. Yeah, I get you can only pick them once and there are some other games that look like sure things...
4. There is no such thing as a sure thing.
5. People will need someone to blame in the unlikely event the Jets win Sunday.

So, in light of the above and in honor of Captain James T. Kirk and the original crew of the Star Ship Enterprise, I boldly go where no man has gone before: Captain's log, star date 9.WD.2016. My week one selection is the Cincinnati Bengals.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2016, 10:22 AM)xxlt Wrote: 1. This is the Bengals Board
2. Kind of disturbing nobody has picked them.
3. Yeah, I get you can only pick them once and there are some other games that look like sure things...
4. There is no such thing as a sure thing.
5. People will need someone to blame in the unlikely event the Jets win Sunday.

So, in light of the above and in honor of Captain James T. Kirk and the original crew of the Star Ship Enterprise, I boldly go where no man has gone before: Captain's log, star date 9.WD.2016. My week one selection is the Cincinnati Bengals.

Saving my Bengals pick when we play the Steelers. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Crap I forgot to put my pick in for the Eagles.

Give me the LA Rams then.
Reply/Quote