Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Survivor Week #10
I was eliminated last week.

The schedule: http://espn.go.com/nfl/schedule/_/week/10

Need a pick from:

Mike M (the other one) (MIA, ARZ, ATL, GB, NE, DEN, MIN, STL, CIN)

If Mike M survives the rest of this season thru Week #17 he will be crowned Survivor Champion.
Reply/Quote
Oh dang.. I thought I just had to be last one standing.
Ps I was worried about your game even for my pick em. Too many tight games this week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 11:02 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Oh dang.. I thought I just had to be last one standing.
Ps I was worried about your game even for my pick em. Too many tight games this week.

Your survivor champion in my mind Mike M 
Reply/Quote
For next year I am going to change the name of this game to Last Man Standing, meaning the last player in the game is the winner, end of season or not.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 07:16 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: I was eliminated last week.

The schedule: http://espn.go.com/nfl/schedule/_/week/10

Need a pick from:

Mike M (the other one) (MIA, ARZ, ATL, GB, NE, DEN, MIN, STL, CIN)

If Mike M survives the rest of this season thru Week #17 he will be crowned Survivor Champion.

Last year, you claimed champion and did not pick the entire season? I think Mike M is the champion this year. He's the last survivor. I hope you were being sarcastic btw.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 02:25 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Last year, you claimed champion and did not pick the entire season? I think Mike M is the champion this year. He's the last survivor. I hope you were being sarcastic btw.

That was in 2013 actually. Week #16 I picked the Bengals. They won. And the other guy that week picked the Ravens. They lost to the Patriots.
Reply/Quote
Can't USE: (MIA, ARZ, ATL, GB, NE, DEN, MIN, STL, CIN)

I'll go with Carolina
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 01:31 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: For next year I am going to change the name of this game to Last Man Standing, meaning the last player in the game is the winner, end of season or not.

I'll take back the reigns of the survivor game, and keep it how I had it the first two years, and you can do a "last man standing" one.  Everyone wins.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Fine with me JC.
Reply/Quote