Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV Map week 14
If you don't live in western Ohio, Kentucky, or Indiana you are SOL this week. This is the most limited distribution of a Bengals game in 2 seasons

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2023&wk=14

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Feared this was coming
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Oh well, will have to watch it on Gamepass afterwards.
Reply/Quote
I'm going to be in that slimy hellhole they call New York City. I'll have to watch it when I get home.
Reply/Quote
Reggie Williams will be the Ruler of the Jungle

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Let's hope he spurns on the LBs to have a huge game.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Didn't expect to have my hopes my back up but here I am hoping like heck that Browning can repeat his performance and we can sneak in the playoffs. Looks like I'll be watching on Sunday Ticket
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2023, 07:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Oh well, will have to watch it on Gamepass afterwards.

Aren't there still ways to illegally stream it?
Reply/Quote
FAWK!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2023, 10:00 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm going to be in that slimy hellhole they call New York City. I'll have to watch it when I get home.

Sorry about that.  Mellow

(12-07-2023, 05:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Aren't there still ways to illegally stream it?

Yes there are, I just don't risk it anymore. Damn near shut down my computer one time. I can wait till after the game to watch it.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2023, 08:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sorry about that.  Mellow

Yes there are, I just don't risk it anymore. Damn near shut down my computer one time. I can wait till after the game to watch it.
I haven't had any problems with it for a few years now..I do run the Linux OS though. Administrator password helps.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote