Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV Maps #7
http://506sports.com/

Week #7 NFL TV Maps are now up

WKRC 12 gets the Browns @ Rams game.
Reply/Quote
Pretty terrible for the Ohio market. The TNF game is terrible. The SNF game could be decent, but not aesthetically pleasing teams. Monday night is Baltimore, which is always brutal.

The 2 games I'm interested in New Orleans/Indianapolis and New England/New York, not televised.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 06:41 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: Pretty terrible for the Ohio market.  The TNF game is terrible.  The SNF game could be decent, but not aesthetically pleasing teams.  Monday night is Baltimore, which is always brutal.

The 2 games I'm interested in New Orleans/Indianapolis and New England/New York, not televised.

Where are you located?
Reply/Quote
Boy, any time they can they like to punish Dayton with the Browns. As always, thank God for Redzone.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 01:57 PM)Guy Incognito Wrote: So what you're saying is he's pretty much in the middle of QBs right now since you lopped off 11 of them off the bat.  Or in other words, what almost everyone else has already said time and time again.

(10-21-2015, 06:46 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Where are you located?

Columbus.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 09:25 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Boy, any time they can they like to punish Dayton with the Browns.  As always, thank God for Redzone.

And as always, thank Allah for Sunday Ticket.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I guess I'll watch part of the Browns game and go to church. Bengals been keeping me home. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 10:53 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: Columbus.

Columbus is evenly divided between the Bengals & Browns. Whenever 1 is not available WBNS 10 will air the other.
In this case, with the Bengals on the bye week, WBNS is airing the Browns.
Reply/Quote
I don't even want to see who I'll be watching this weekend...games will S U C K!!!!

I'm sure I got Jets at Pats for 1pm..Cowboys at Giants for 4pm. Seeing those four teams play on TV every week (especially when Bengals aren't playing) is brutal.

Only appealing game to me is Philly at Carolina
Reply/Quote
real question is...what are we going to do over the next four weeks of football when we only have one sunday game?!
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 07:15 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Columbus is evenly divided between the Bengals & Browns. Whenever 1 is not available WBNS 10 will air the other.
In this case, with the Bengals on the bye week, WBNS is airing the Browns.

I understand. I've lived here for 30 years. That's not my point. Without the Bengals, I want to watch GOOD football.

The Thursday night game sucks.
The single CBS game sucks.
The Monday night game has the Ravens, AKA, it sucks.

The 2 games I want to watch aren't on. The reasoning for that I don't need an explanation for. I mean, Browns/Rams? It doesn't get any worse.
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati has now changed to the  Steelers game.
Reply/Quote
Golly...I get to root for the Jets..That'll be a first .. I'm really not in the mood for NE winning so the Jets better win or else ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 07:09 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Cincinnati has now changed to the  Steelers game.

Dayton should have the Steers game, too. Who gives a flying **** about the dead-by-the-side-of-the-road Shit Stains?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The Seahawks have 6 prime time games this year.

Secondly, the Seahawks I saw against the 49ers looked like a totally different team than the one we faced. Sure Lynch is hard to handle, but we didn't do any justice against Rowles. Their Defense looked way better...strange. Hit harder, were always locked on guys, nowhere to throw, huge pass rush - of course the 49ers line is horrible.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I wish the Browns didn't exist so there would be better viewing options during the bye week. It's like being forced to watch the Lions on Thanksgiving.
Reply/Quote
Thank God I get to see an NFC East game. There are so few of those available.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
At least Cincinnati got switched to the Tampa Bay @ Washington game.
Reply/Quote