Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV Maps Week #1
http://506sports.com/

The first NFL TV Maps of 2015 are now up.

There's bound to be changes between now & Sunday.
Reply/Quote
Columbus gets the game!!! Thank God
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 04:51 PM)clevelandsdad Wrote: Columbus gets the game!!! Thank God

That's because the Browns play at 1:00 on CBS. If the Browns-Jets game was 4:25 then there would be a problem.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 04:54 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: That's because the Browns play at 1:00 on CBS. If the Browns-Jets game was 4:25 then there would be a problem.

I know, but sometimes Fox will get the 4:25 game even if the they play at different times.
Reply/Quote
As always, thank God for Redzone. Cleveland and the Jets? Ugh.

Edit: why is northern California and most of Oregon being subjected to Tennesee/Tampa Bay? Am I blanking on some college connection, there? Seems more people there would want to see Oakland.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Gosh! All the games I could care less about. Oh well. .get the best of Lapham hooting and hollering. Maybe I can find a private Roku skycam broadcast of it.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's great to live in Cincinnati!!

Lots of chili and the Bengals!!
Reply/Quote
Yo, Awful Llama. The answer to your question is Mariota.
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh playing on Thursday is the only reason Charleston shows the Bengals
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 03:16 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: http://506sports.com/

The first NFL TV Maps of 2015 are now up.

There's bound to be changes between now & Sunday.

OHHHH great. More Peyton Manning in the Indianapolis market. Looks like streaming for me. (Although it doesn't bother me, I have been streaming Bengals games for at least 5 years now....thank you internet!)
:andy:
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 08:45 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: As always, thank God for Redzone.  Cleveland and the Jets?  Ugh.

Edit:  why is northern California and most of Oregon being subjected to Tennesee/Tampa Bay?  Am I blanking on some college connection, there?  Seems more people there would want to see Oakland.

[Image: nfl-draft-titans-mari_stee1.jpg]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 04:22 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: [Image: nfl-draft-titans-mari_stee1.jpg]

Yep. Which also means the Titans and Seahawks will start an inexplicable rivalry with the hatred between Oregon and Washington
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 04:24 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Yep. Which also means the Titans and Seahawks will start an inexplicable rivalry with the hatred between Oregon and Washington

I wouldn't put it past Oregon fans to try and start that rivalry.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 12:41 PM)WhoDeyandtheBlowFish Wrote: OHHHH great.  More Peyton Manning in the Indianapolis market.  Looks like streaming for me. (Although it doesn't bother me, I have been streaming Bengals games for at least 5 years now....thank you internet!)

Thanks not so bad. We got a Minnesota game instead of a Bengal game last year in Louisville Market because of Teddy Bridgewater.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 02:17 AM)Thundercloud Wrote: Yo, Awful Llama. The answer to your question is Mariota.

Yo, thanks. Knew there had to be some method to the madness.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Ugh, LSU is at 9? I wanna watch during the day! Sad
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I am so glad I have Sunday Ticket.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 12:59 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I am so glad I have Sunday Ticket.

You must be rich!
Reply/Quote
I have to work at 5 on Sundays now.

This is just freakin' great! lol
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 07:02 AM)magikod Wrote: I have to work at 5 on Sundays now.

This is just freakin' great! lol

Achoo! *sniffle* I hear this football flu is contagious through message boards. I hear the only way to get rid of it is to call off Sunday. Tongue
Reply/Quote