Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV Maps Week #12
http://506sports.com/

Week #12 maps now up.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 03:07 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: http://506sports.com/

Week #12 maps now up.

Hey an announce crew that doesn't suck. I look forward to hearing Charles Davis.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 05:23 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Hey an announce crew that doesn't suck. I look forward to hearing Charles Davis.

Dang, and here I was hoping for some more Dan Fouts...   Ninja

- - -

Anyone else find it funny that Dallas doesn't get the Houston (241 miles away) game on Fox? Instead they get the Giants (1551 miles away) at Redskins (1340 miles away) game. I guess it's because it's a divisional matchup?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 05:29 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Dang, and here I was hoping for some more Dan Fouts...   Ninja

- - -

Anyone else find it funny that Dallas doesn't get the Houston (241 miles away) game on Fox? Instead they get the Giants (1551 miles away) at Redskins (1340 miles away) game. I guess it's because it's a divisional matchup?

NFC East teams take their rivalries so serious that they will show each others games as long as it doesn't conflict with their own market. I believe they're the only tv markets who do this.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 05:38 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: NFC East teams take their rivalries so serious that they will show each others games as long as it doesn't conflict with their own market. I believe they're the only tv markets who do this.

Why are we on Fox even though we're playing at home?  Not that I'm complaining what so ever.  Always amazed at how much better Fox games are presented from a technical standpoint.  Maybe some stadiums are better equipped to provide more advanced shots, etc?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 06:00 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Why are we on Fox even though we're playing at home?  Not that I'm complaining what so ever.  Always amazed at how much better Fox games are presented from a technical standpoint.  Maybe some stadiums are better equipped to provide more advanced shots, etc?

It depends on who the away team is. AFC = CBS and NFC = FOX. Since the Rams are away, we play on FOX.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 06:00 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Why are we on Fox even though we're playing at home?  Not that I'm complaining what so ever.  Always amazed at how much better Fox games are presented from a technical standpoint.  Maybe some stadiums are better equipped to provide more advanced shots, etc?

In the past it used to be visiting team network had TV rights to the game.

If the visiting team was the AFC, CBS had the game.

If the visiting team was the NFC, FOX had the game.

Nowadays, games can be cross-flexed between CBS/FOX.

Speaking of which the Bengals @ Browns game Week #13 is on FOX.
Reply/Quote
Wow, not that I am complaining, but how the hell is the game on in Colorado?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 06:46 PM)Earendil Wrote: Wow, not that I am complaining, but how the hell is the game on in Colorado?

Gotten nearly all of them this year.  Pretty nice.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 06:53 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Gotten nearly all of them this year.  Pretty nice.

I just looked at my guide, and it says we get the Giants & R-Words game.  I guess I'll have to wait and see which is on when I wake up Sunday morning.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 06:59 PM)Earendil Wrote: I just looked at my guide, and it says we get the Giants & R-Words game.  I guess I'll have to wait and see which is on when I wake up Sunday morning.

Weird.  Mine says TBA.  Shitty.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 07:03 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Weird.  Mine says TBA.  Shitty.

Fox 31?

EDIT: According to Fox31's site, they are showing the Bengals game. So I guess my Dish guide is wrong.
Reply/Quote
Yup. Says TBA on the Comcast guide.
Reply/Quote