Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV Maps Week #2
http://506sports.com/

Week #2 NFL TV Maps are now up.
Reply/Quote
And don't hold your breath, for there's another weekly addition of "Cleveland takes Columbus!"
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 02:38 PM)clevelandsdad Wrote: And don't hold your breath, for there's another weekly addition of "Cleveland takes Columbus!"

I just checked WBNS 10's website and it currently shows the Bengals @ Ravens game for Columbus in Week #3 (9/27).
Have to wait til next Wednesday's maps to see if this is indeed true.
Reply/Quote
Yes, i get to see the game baby!!! Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 02:38 PM)clevelandsdad Wrote: And don't hold your breath, for there's another weekly addition of "Cleveland takes Columbus!"

That sucks. Hopefully they keep losing and we keep winning and WBNS will have to change their philosphy of whom they show.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 07:50 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: That sucks.  Hopefully they keep losing and we keep winning and WBNS will have to change their philosphy of whom they show.

I am picking the Titans to beat them this week. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 07:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am picking the Titans to beat them this week. Smirk

If the same Titans team shows up as did last week then the Clowns are in for a beat-down. Good.
Reply/Quote
Second week in a row I believe that the Tennessee game is shown in Oregon.

Is Oregon Tennessees Florida?
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 06:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, i get to see the game baby!!! Rock On

Looks like we have the largest market for the early games.......  I like it  Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 09:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Looks like we have the largest market for the early games.......  I like it  Rock On

Yes
Reply/Quote

I never get a Bengals game on TV up in Cleveland unless its against the Browns!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 09:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Looks like we have the largest market for the early games.......  I like it  Rock On

So...it's kinda like a national game?  Uh-oh.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 09:39 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Second week in a row I believe that the Tennessee game is shown in Oregon.

Is Oregon Tennessees Florida?

Oregon gets the Titans @ Browns because of Marcus Mariota.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for ruining my Thursday by showing me they are once again showing brownies over Bengals! Lol. Ugh
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Oh well. .didn't want to listen to Fouts babble on anyway .. Laph on the web site will do just fine and I can watch it later on YouTube and kill the sound.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 02:11 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: http://506sports.com/

Week #2 NFL TV Maps are now up.

Thanks for the link.

I thought for sure I'd get to watch one of the best match-ups of the week--NE-Buf or SD-Cin.
However, I'm stuck with Det-Min early on Fox, and nothing on CBS early.

Guess I'll be watching the game online this week.
Reply/Quote